Chapter 13: Where's Amelia?

Shadow the Hedgehog(9 hours earlier):

"WHERE IS SHE?!!" I boomed in Coal's face.

"I DON'T KNOW I SWEAR!!" Coal panicked.

"Liar!!!" I punched him in the throat causing him to squeal.

"Tell me where she is or I'll send you to the pits of Hell!"

"I'm not telling you even if I know! The master promised to save our brother and we'll keep our promise to save him! No way a little bastard like you is going to stop us!" He spat on my face and cackled. "We shall have what is ours and it's your fault if you get it the way of that!"

"I... am done with your bull!" I seized him by the neck and began to strangle him.

"P-please stop! H-haven't you ever heard of mercy?" He laughed nervously.

"Mercy isn't in my vocabulary, ask someone else next time. Oh wait, there is no next time for you," I smirked and crushed harder.

"Arroo!" He yelped. How pathetic was this guy? Couldn't even keep a promise and stare death in the face like a man.

"Stop Shadow!"

"What do you want Rouge? I'm in the middle of something."

"Shadow it's important! I think we found her!"

My jaw dropped "Already?!"

"She's by the Mystic Cave Zone! You might not have much time so you should leave now!"

"How do you know this for sure?"

"Tracking systems were embedded into her weaponry and it looks like the sly child microsized them and stowed them away with her."

"Hmph, interesting." I let go of the wolf's neck.

"Aroof?!" he fell flat on his face.

"So where are we going to find the Mystic Cave?"

"It's located around the Hidden Palace and Hill Top Zone. It's a bit of a trip but I bet with your speed you can make it in time."

"Thanks for the information. That's all I needed to know." I dashed out immediately. If Eclipse thinks he's going to win this battle he's damn wrong.

"Come on Rouge," I revved my bike engine. "We're going for a ride." Rouge hopped on and we were off.

Nine hours later...

I felt a sharp pain penetrate my head. I grunted loudly.

"What's wrong Shad-" we crashed the bike into the side of a building.

"Ahhhhh! My leg!" I earned a smack on the face from Rouge. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You almost got us killed!.. Shadow? Why do you look so-" I gripped her neck into a fist and growled at her... this wasn't me. Something was controlling my body. The animalistic urge to kill her was strong. I regained control of my senses immediately after calming myself.

"....ARE YOU FLIPPING INSANE?! DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST TRY TO KILL ME?!"

"I swear it wasn't me. Something made me do it."

"Your ego or your lack of common sense?!"

I grit my teeth. "It wasn't me! I'm telling you the truth!" We argued for about five minutes until I felt a strange tingling sensation come over me.
Next thing I knew I was face down on the ground, and I blacked out.

(Subconscious):

"Where am I?"

"I see you've awoken my son." That voice, it can't be!