The Phoenix And The Witch

Landon was furious whe  he heard about the wedding during the kids first birthday. He was just gone for the weekend and when he got back Sunday afternoon there was rumors that Hope and Josie got married.

So at this moment he was pissed at what he was hearing. He saw the brunette twin walking with bags full of things. Luckily they where alone.

"YOU" he yelled at her. Josie squeals because of how loud his voice was.

She looked at him with worried eyes and wondered what he was about to do and what he wanted.

"What?" She asked him confused.

"Don't play stupid with me Josie. You married Hope when I was not here" he hissed and then it hit her. Landon Kirby was still madly in love with her wife who does not even care for him.

"Yes I did. She is my wife now and I suggest that you leave us alone" she said and walked passed him.

This pissed the boy even more so he walked after her.

"Don't you walk away from me" he shouts making the brunette feel uncomfortable and upsetting her and  was now close to crying.

Josie ignored him and walked as fast as she could. She wanted to be with her wife and feel safe but a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her to the ground.

Next thing she remembered was being hit and kicked. Crying and screaming while she took the last magic she had from her pendant and blast the boy off her and then everything went black.

Hope and the Mikaelsons could hear screams outside the windows. This alerted the family and the super squad and also Hope who was scared that something bad had happend.

Hope ran out from the school and into the woods. On the path that crossed the woods, the docks and the school she saw her wife on the ground. Blood was on her yellow sundress.

Her parents, aunts and uncels was just behind her when they saw Josie bleeding on the ground.

"JOSIE NOOOO" they heard Hope's vocie echo. They all looked at their crying heir screaming for her wife to wake up.

Lizzie was next to see the scene in front of them. Eyes wide and the echo of her screams filled the air and a blast of energy went through the blonds body.

Lizzie couldn't breath.. her world was crumbling down and she fell to her knees as she felt the ground beneath her.

The twins family was horrified at what they ran into. Josie was hurt and not moving. Hope crying and was being consumed with anger and sorrow. The other twin was braking down.

Klaus, Alaric, Kol and Kai ran towards the newlywed couple and the other twin. Hope carried her wife to the medical bay while Kol and Kai took care of Landon who was just a few feet away from them. The burn on his arm suggested that he had something to do with Josie being hurt and why she had burned him.

In the medical bay Keelin took care of Josie making sure that she was okey. Josette knew she couldn't take her daughter. She needed to be her mother and not her doctor.

As Keelin walked in the waiting room Hope jumped up and stood in front of her with pleading eyes.

"Sweetheart she will be fine. She was stabbed but not deep enough to kill her. She did use a lot of magic so I'm guessing the necklace you gave her was the source of her exhaustion. Her body just needs to rest" she said with a smile.

Hope pulled her into a hug and thank her.

"Go see her" she said and Hope ran to her wife's room.