Chapter 1.

Hiii I'm Hayleigh and I'm 15. I have Long Blond hair and Hazel eyes and My hobbies include listening to music and being on youtube. My mum is a music producer and she has worked with the likes of Demi Lovato and One Direction ect. But she has yet to work with my future husband Cody Simpson. His Blond hair and Blue eyes make him soooo dreamy. Anyways. I was busy sat in my room listening to Pretty Brown eyes by Cody when I heard. "HAYLEIGH!" My mum screamed. I ran to the staircase. "Yeah?" I asked. "Guess who I'm working with next?" She asked overly excited. "Ummm Robbie Williams? I don't know." I said randomly guessing. "No Cody Simpson." She said. I screamed in joy. "YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?" I asked. "Nope and he's staying here in the spare room too." She said. I screamed again, "OMG OMG OMG OMG CODY SIMPSON IS STAYING HERE AHGHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. "Okay Hayleigh calm down I think the whole of L.A heard you." Mum said. "Omg thank you mum." I said running down to hug her.

After a big bear hug I raced upstairs to phone my bestfriend Isabella. "IZZY GUESS WHAT?!" I screamed into the phone. "Umm Hello to you to also What?" She asked. "MUM'S WORKING WITH CODY SIMPSON!!!!!!" I yelled. "OH MY GOD NO WAY?" She yelled mockingly. "AND HE'S STAYING HERE!!" I yelled. "Well gosh darn it. You're sooooo lucky." She said sarcastically. "Oh just because you dont like him doesn't mean you need to take the piss outta me." I said sulking. "Okay fine I am sorry but seriously that must be a dream come true for you." She said. "Well duhhhh." I said. "HAYLEIGH!" My mum yelled again. "Gotta go Izzy. Come by later?" I asked. "Kay." She said before hanging up. I rushed to the stairs again. "Yes?" I asked. "Okay get the room ready because he's on his way." She said. "Okay." I said before rushing into the spare room. I took all my spare stuff out and made the bed while listening to Awake all night.

I had just made the bed when the doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs and opened it to find Isabella. "Hey gurl." She said walking in. Isabella had blond hair and it's curly like me but she had aqua eyes instead of Hazel/brown like mine. "C'mon." I said running upstairs with her. "Which outfit?" I asked as she looked at all the outfits on my bed. "Hmmm." She said thinking. "This one." She said as she pointed to a floral top with white leggings and white shoes. With a flower for my hair. I smiled. "Perfect." I said before putting it on. "Umm do you plan on having him in your room?" She asked. "Well yeah." I said. "Well you might want to invest in different wallpaper." She said. I looked at my wall that was covered with so many Cody Simpson posters that it looked like wallpaper. I giggled. "Yeah okay I might need new wallpaper." I said laughing. I looked at my bedroom. "Help me clean up?" I asked. "Okay fine." She said. I smiled and skipped over to my Ipod and docking Station and put on, On My Mind. "Can you please choose a different song?" She asked. "Okay." I said and turned it over to Flower. She sighed. "Can you obsess over somebody different yet?" She asked. "Nooo." I said before joining her. "What's this?" She asked grabbing my guitar. " I didn't know you played." She said. "Yeaa of course just this is special." I said. "How?" She asked. I showed her the side of it that had C.S engraved into it. "Really?" She asked raising and eyebrow. "Yes." I said before putting it in my cupboard.

Soon later my room was spotless and most of my Cody Simpson stuff was put neatly away except for a few posters which was still on my wall that I refused to take down. I smiled at Isabella. "Hey izzy curl my hair?" I asked. "Fine." She said grabbing my curling iron and curling my hair. She did my makeup too. "There beautiful." She said. I smiled at her and hugged her. The song switched over to Not just you. I sighed and flopped on my bed dramatically. Izzy laughed and flopped with me in exhaustion. We laughed before dancing around the room as best friends do.

*****************************************

Heyya Carrots hope ya enjoy this Story. BTW that's Hayleigh on the side :)

Love ya xxx

~Shani xoxo