Chapter 11

I woke up in the morning and ran downstairs but it wasn't my living room. Where was I? I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pulled me into a cuddle. I smiled and looked up to see a pair of aqua eyes stare into my hazel/brown eyes. I smiled as turned around and closed the space between us kissing him and he dipped me kissing me. I smiled as he brought me back up. "Awww love birds." Alli said walking into the kitchen. "Shut up Alli." Cody told her. I smiled and laughed. "Imma go get ready. I'll be down in a bit." I said. "Okay." He said kissing me again. I raced upstairs and pulled out my clothes and I found the outfit Isabella got me. It was acid washed denim overalls, flipflops, and a white vest top. I smiled and put them on and added light makeup on and put my hair in a messy bun. I smiled with my look and went downstairs. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I unlocked my phone and found a text from Cody.

From Cody: Meet me at the beach behind the house baby girl. Gotta surprise for ya xx

I laughed and texted back.

To Cody: Will do see ya soon babe. Xx

I went downstairs and grabbed my sunglasses and headed off to the beach. As i got to the beach a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who." They said. "Hmmm Terence no David NO wait i know this Cody." I said being sarcastic. He laughed. "That's right." He said spinning me around and kissed my nose. "I love you." He said. "I love you too. "I said. Then I heard cheering. I looked behind Cody to see 3 girls there. Isabella, Delia and Georgina. "GEORGINA?!" I yelled out loud not meaning to. "Yeah um Hi. I wanted to say sorry about your nose and everything and I never had the chance then I heard that Izzy and De were coming here and they let me." She said. I frowned. "Oh. Umm okay." I said turning around. "Hey Izzy De do ya wanna see my bedroom?" I asked. They nodded. "Hey what about me?"She asked her voice going high. "Oh sorry 'geeketeers' only." I said as Izzy Delia and I flipped out hair and walked to the house and upstairs into my room. "

"I love what you said to her Geeketeers only!" Delia said. "Yeah I bet she wishes she never got eye surgery now." Izzy said. "Yes exactly but maybe I should let her in." I said. "OH no not now Michelson. Think about everything she had done to you since yr9." Isabella said. "Okay Kindle!" I said calling her last name. "Y'know what Izzy has the same last name as that book-tablet thingy."Delia called out randomly. We all laughed. "Hey you know what song I like that the moment?" Delia said. "A part from BMTH?" Isabella said. "Yeaa it's round of applause." She said Izzy and I looked at each other. "Round of applause as in Cody's round of applause or?" I asked. "Yeah."Delia said. Izzy and I went wide-eyed. You see Delia prefers rock to mine and Isabella's taste of music actually she always used to say mean thing about Cody and Justin in camp which we just laughed at. "I though you didn't like him." I said. "No not really but I love that song."She said. "Which part?" I asked. "Youyouse." She said. "What Izzy?" asked. I smiled and played the song.

"I was going through my call log the other day and all I saw was your name. I was thinking what I'm thinking this girl got me feeling some kinda way. Cause baby I never thought I would be the one who's so cuddled up but now I see, you differently, like maybe this is some kind of love ooohh

Giving me cute names, yeah like that, aye. If the call drop, call her right back. Showing PDA in every way eh. I never pictured me doing this saying

Hey girl, I wanna give you a round of applause
You deserve a standing ovation
Cause you got me falling in love, with all the things you do
Hey girl I wanna give you a round of applause
You deserve a standing ovation
Cos you got me falling in love, and I'm your biggest fan, baby
I cant believe how, you got me open, that there's 25 hours in a day,
Is it voodoo? that you use, that's got my tongue tied with no words to say ." Delia cut it off.

"It's not youyouse he's asking a question." I stated. "What?" De asked. "He sings Is it voodoo that you use." I told her. "Oh that make's the song boring I don't like it now." She said as Izzy and I fell back laughing. "Oh god De you're too hard to impress." Isabella said as they laughing died down. I smiled. "Seriously you two have only been here for 30 minutes and you've already drove me insane." I said Isabella stood up off the floor. "InZAYN" She said. I shook my head. "You used to say that constantly when Hayleigh's mum was working with one direction." Delia said. I started to cry then Delia's eyes wided. "Oh gosh Hayleigh. I'm sorry. I was so stupid. I should've been careful." She said. I smiled through the tears. They hugged me. I smiled as Cody and Georgia came in that's when I realized I left Cody with her. I looked horrified. "Are you okay baby girl?" Cody said giving me a hug. "Yea I'm fine." I sai hugging him back as De and Izzy made gagging sounds and Georgina had an evil smirk on her face. Then I had and Idea. "Hey Cody why don't you invite Jake around." I said remembering him telling me all about Jake. "Yea good Idea." He said leaving the room. "Hey I'll go with you." Georgina said. "No you wont you'll stay here were I can keep an eye on you."Delia said grabbing Georgina's top. She huffed and sat on my bed.

"I'm going to get him y'know. He'll she how ugly you really are and he'll dump you for me." Georgina said. "In your dreams maybe." Isabella said. "No not even in her dreams." I said. "Because Cody said that he wouldn't break up with me for anyone in their dreams." I said Georgina scowled. "Why don't you just join back up?" Izzy said. "What?" Georgina asked. "Why don't you buy a pair of fake glasses and wear them and be apart of the group again."Delia said. "OH I have a better Idea." Georgina said. "You can go buy you're self's a...." She got cut off by Cody walking into the room. "Yea he's coming over." He said. I better warn him about Georgie. "Hey hun i need to speak to you alone. Girls out." I said,. They all walked out and Cody looked worried. "Keep away from Georgina she's bad news she'll try to flirt and steal you off me." I said. "I know." He replied. "What I asked. "She tried to kiss me downstairs. I pushed her away." He said I smiled and hugged him. "Why don't we go on a little date hmm?"He asked. "Okay." I said. Shooing him out of the room so I could get ready for our date tonight.

************************************************************************************************************

Heyya Carrot's been a bit busy this week that's why this one is a bit late sorry. :(

Love ya xxx

~Shani xoxo