Chapter 14

I woke up to Alli screaming in my ear. "WAKE UP HAYLEIGH WE HAVE SCHOOOOOOLLL!" I groaned and rolled over falling out of bed. I checked the clock 7 am. Ugh. "Fine I'm up." I said going over to my closet. "Wait aren't you ready?" I asked. "Yeah course I am. Do ya think I'd go to school in my pj's?"She asked. "Wait so you guys don't have uniform?" I asked. She looked at me like I was crazy. "No. Who the hell would wear uniform?" She asked. "Oh it's just we had uniform at my old school." I said. She looked at me like I was weird. "Okay well let me help you choose." She said while getting up off my bed and walked into my closet. She picked out this: http://www.polyvore.com/playing_on_xbox_with_niall/set?id=107732206 (Excuse the name.) I smiled and got ready after shooing her out the room. I walked downstairs to see Angie, Brad, Tom, Alli and Cody eating breakfast. I went into the cupboards and grabbed some fruit and put it in my bag. "Hayleigh sweetheart are you not wanting to eat anything?" Angie asked. I shook my head and walked out of the house with Alli following. "I can't believe Izzy and Delia had to go back home." I said. "Yea but they can visit again soon." Alli told me. "Yeah I suppose." I said while walking through the gates of the school. I was looking down not watching where I was going when I suddenly walked into someone. I looked up to see a brown haired girl with brown eyes. She looked pretty. "Oh I'm so so so so so so sorry. I'm new here and I wasn't watching where I was going and I....." I said rather quickly. "Oh it's fine. I'm Mikayla and you are?" She asked. "Oh I'm Hayleigh." I told her. "Well Hayleigh would you like to be my friend?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah okay." I said as we walked into the school as I was getting settled in.

I was at my locker when Mikayla came over with her other 2 friends. "Girls this is Hayleigh." She said. I smiled as we shook hands. "Hey Hayleigh I'm Courtney." The first girl said she had long brown with blue eyes and was taller than me. "Hiiii Hayleigh I'm Jennie." Jennie was the same hight as me and she had orange hair with blue eyes. I smiled. "Well then hello Courtney and Jennie." I said they smiled as I laughed. "What music do you's like then?" I asked. "Oh One Direction, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson." They said in unison. "Cool me too if you had to pick your fave who would it be?" I asked. "Cody." Courtney said. "Nuhu 1D." Jennie said. "Think again girls it's most definitely JB."Mikayla said. I smiled and laughed. "What about you Hayleigh?" They asked. "Oh ummm all of them." I said. "I couldn't pick they were all lovely." I added. They looked at me confused. "My mum was a music producer and she worked with all of them." I said. "Oh." They said at the same time. "Your mum is so cool." Jennie said. "Was." I said looking down. "Whaddya mean was?" Mikayla asked. "Y'know the whole #R.I.PMarieMichelson on twitter?" I asked. "Yes." They said. "That's my mum well was my mum." I said looking down. "Oh my." Jennie said hugging me. "Wait so who are you living with then?" Courtney asked. "Well the Simpson. My mum was working with Cody and he brought me here." I said. "OH MY GOD!" They screamed jumping up and down. I smiled. Is this what I was like with Izzy and Delia. God.

We all walked to class when this really cute boy walked past and smiled at me. I smiled back and walked into the classroom. My phone started ringing. "Go to sleep. Wake up. You're pretty with no makeup. I like this right here. Go to sleep. Wake up. You're pretty with no makeup. This girl she came round the corner looking like a model. Magazine figure she was shaped like a bottle long straight hair she was fly as a bird......"I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Hay listen I'm in town wanna hang out?" Selena asked. I smiled. "Define in town." I said. "Australia." She said. I smiled. "Okay but I'm at school so see ya tonight?" I asked. "Yes. Kay byeeee!" She said hanging up. I smirked putting my phone away. I looked round the class. "What like you've never had your boy...... your friend as your ring tone?" I asked. Everyone went quiet. Good. I looked at the front and my smile faltered slightly. The teacher sat there and looked at me. She didn't look happy. Great. "Sorry miss." I said. Before getting on with the work that she had put in front of us.