Chapter 19.

"So how come you're here then?" I asked her. "Well I couldn't come for you birthday and i wanted to give you this." She said handing me a box. I opened int and it was a gold chain it an infinity sign on it. (Pic on the side) I smiled at it. "It beautiful Demi." I said she smiled. "Well we are sister for infinity." She said as I put it on my wrist. I smiled and hugged her. "I love seeing you." I said as we walked through the mall. "OH MY GOD IT'S DEMI LOVATO!" People screamed as they surrounded Demi and I. They asked her to sign stuff and take pictures. I sighed as I saw Taylor walk past holding Carter's hand. I smiled seeing them happy together. "Ready?" She asked. "Yes." I said as we headed to get something to eat.

We sat at our table and order pizza. "I still can't believe you're here." I said while eating a pizza slice. "Yea. It's good to see you to. Any word on what happen with your mum?" She asked. I shook my head. "No just she was stabbed. We don't know who done it. There was no DNA evidence." I said before finishing off my slice. She nodded. "It must be hard y'know having to move thousands of miles away from home." She said. I shrugged. "I suppose. I mean the only hard thing is being away from Izzy and Delia but that's it." I said. "Yea it must be hard being away from your girls." She said. "Yea it is but I'm coping with it." I told her. She smiled as we finished off out pizza and looked around more shops. "So you and Cody?" She asked. "Sorta." I said. "Whaddya mean sorta?" She asked. "We're kinda on/off." I said. "Okay.......how?" She asked. "Well he asked me out and I said yes then I moved here then he broke up with me then I was with Carter and now Cody and I are kinda a thing again." I said shrugging. Demi laughed at me. "Okay so wait you to are back together now?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay what happened to Gigi?" She asked. "It didn't work out apparently." I said. Demi laughed again and shook her head. "Alright then. We'd better get you home." She said as she looked at her clock.

After we got home it was about 8pm. We were laughing as Demi had ended up being a human fire hydrent as a dig peed on her. "What's so funny?" Alli asked. "Oh Demi got peed on by a dog." I said holding my laughter in a bit. "Demi? As in Demi Lovato?" She asked. "Yes." I said. Alli screamed. "You hung out with Demi Lovato all day?" She asked. "Yea well she couldn't make it yesterday so she made it up to me today." I told her. Alli looked like she was about to faint. "Wait what's that?" She asked pointing to the bracelet on my arm. "A birthday present from Demi." I said before jogging upstairs. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I then got up and knocked on Cody's door. "Come in." He yelled. I opened the door. He looked my way and smiled. "Hey how was your day?" He asked. "It was good. I enjoyed it." I said. He smiled and walked over to me. "Well I'm glad." He said before kissing me. I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He pulled back. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said before kissing him again.

We sat and watched movies for hours. I wanted to watch the saw's but Cody wouldn't let me so we watched the book thief instead. After the movie had finished Cody was asleep. I grinned and wormed my way out of his grip and grabbed a marker pen. I smirked and popped the cap off. I drew a mustache and glasses on him. I also put cat whiskers on him. I smiled at my masterpiece. I grabbed my phone and took pictures of him and too a few selfies with him. That's what you get for falling asleep. I smiled before I walked downstairs. As I got downstairs I saw Alli eating some cake. "Ooh cake give me some." I said walking towards her. "No my cake." She said. I sighed and sat down. "Oh okay." I said and pretend to cry. "Okay fine." She said before giving me a piece of cake. I smiled as I took it. I took a bite out of it and moaned in pleasure. It was like eating haven.

"HAYLEIGH!" Cody yelled as he raced down the stairs. I smiled as Alli looked at him and burst out laughing. "What happened to you?" She asked. "She happened. That's what." He said. I smirked. "She has a name and also I have no idea what your on about." I said defensively. "You know exactly what I mean." He said pointing to his face. I squinted my eyes. "I can't see anything." I said before turning back around to take another bite out of the cake. At that moment Angie walked in and took one look at Cody and started laughing at him. "Oh my god." She said between laughs. I smiled. "I see you like my masterpiece." I said. Cody glared at me. I returned his look in a playful manor. Angie and Alli stood there laughing. "Don't fall asleep during the book thief if you don't want that to happen. Izzy knows that." I said. "I know what?" She asked walking in. "Oh not to fall asleep during the book thief." I said. "Yes. If you do that you'll wake up with a mustache some glasses and cat whiskers if you do." Izzy said I smiled. Cody turned around. "You don't think?" He said sarcastically. Izzy burst out laughing. "You fell asleep." She said between laughs. "Omg." She said before catching her breath. "C'mon we need to meet Delia and Georgina at the beach. It's our last day before we go back to L.A" Izzy said. I smiled.

I raced upstairs and got changed into black leggings with a white crop top and sandals. I smiled before putting my Hair in a bun and grabbing my phone and raced outside to the beach. "Morning girls." I said before sitting down to sunbathe. "Morning." They replied. I smiled. "we're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky little Einstein." Played out. I opened my eye and looked at Delia who held her phone out and was talking on it. I smirked. "New obsession?" I asked. "New obsession." Izzy confirmed. I laughed. "I swear to god she loves the littlest things." I said. "Yes she does." Izzy said sitting down next to me. I laughed. Delia walked over and put her phone in her pocket. "Who was that?" I asked. "That was probably Tommy. Am I right?" Izzy said. Delia blushed and nodded. "Ooooh who's Tommy." I asked. "Delia's boyfriend." Izzy said. "He's not my boyfriend.......yet." She said. Georgina sat down. "Talking about Tommy again?" She asked. Izzy nodded her head. "Yup." I said. "Awww my wittle De is growing up." I said before pulling her down into the sand so we are all sitting down. We all laughed. "Who's up for Ice cream?" I asked. "ME!" Screamed all the girls. I laughed as we got up and raced each other to the ice cream stand. We all fell over in the process and started laughing at each other. We got up and dusted ourselves off and continued to race to the stand. When we finally got there Georgina went first then Izzy, Delia and then moi. After we all got our ice cream we sat on the sand eating it laughing about before. Delia accidentally sneezed and splodge her ice cream in her face. We burst out laughing as Delia sat there shocked while we just die of laughter at her.

After a fun day I walked the girls to the airport as it wasn't that far from the house. Well it was but we were up for the walk just to spend more time with each other. "Right call me when you's get home. Okay?" I said. "Yes we will." They said. I hugged then one by one. "Izzy Imma miss you so much ma sista." I said. "Right back at ya." She said. "De tell Tommy I said hi." I said. "Sure thing." She said. "Georgie. It was great seeing you. I have loved hanging out with you today." I said. "Same with me. I've missed you girls." She said as we all group hugged. There was awwws coming from the other passengers and the girls boarded the plane. I smiled and waved to them and walked off home. I got into the house and flopped onto the bed and closed my eyes when I heard. "HAYLEIGH!!!" I shot up and ran to the top of the stair. I gasped at the sight. "Mum?" I asked.

************************************************************************************************************

Heyya Carrots this is the last chapter. I know I didn't tell you but that is the plot twist. *Smiles evilly* Hope you loved this book obviously there WILL be a sequel and I will do a prologue chapter after this. I just dunno when It'll be uploaded. But I loved writing this book and it felt like I was apart of the story while writing it. So a massive thank you for reading it. :)

Love ya xxx

~Shani xoxo