Chapter 3.

The front door opened and I came out of my room to see Cody there with his bags. My mum greeted him. "Cody lovely to see you. Right My daughter Hayleigh will assist with your bags." She said. "Hayleigh." She said. I gasped and started breathing heavily. I started hyperventilating before chest pains started in my chest. Then they began to hurt . "Leigh you okay?" Izzy asked. "Hurts." I said between breaths clutching my chest before everything went black. I fell back as Izzy yelled to my mum to help.

I awoke a few hours later gasping. "MUM? ISABELLA?" I yelled. Then Cody walked into my room. "Hey your mum told me to tell you that she had to go to work and that you'd been alright here while I settle in. Also that girl Isabella went home." His gorgeous Australian accented voice said. "Y-y-yeah. O-o-okay." I said gasping. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asked. I gulped. "Yeah im fine." I said. "Do you want to listen to some music? I'll turn your Ipod on........"He said before he turned it on and  Summer Shade came on. "I ummm." I said mentally facepalming myself. I grabbed my remote and turned it off. Before getting out of bed. "Right I'll umm." He said before exiting.  "Way to go Hayleigh you had one chance to NOT mess up. God what is wrong with you." I told myself before throwing myself on my bed again.

I opened my door and walked out and downstairs. "Listen sorry about upstairs. I ummm I don't know what happened." I said. "It's fine." He said. I smiled before sitting on the couch turning the tv on. Cody came and sat next to me. He turned to me and smiled. Breath. Hayleigh. Breath. I smiled back and handed him the remote.  "Choose something." I said before leaning back. He took the remote and flipped through the channels before stopping on one of the Harry Potter movies.  I smiled at the screen. I got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some pop corn. "Normal people say hello. Hayleigh Michelson as a panic attack. Good one Hayleigh." I mumbled to my self before putting the pop corn in the microwave.

***Cody's POV***

I walked into the house as Marie greeted me. "Cody lovely to see you. Right my Daughter Hayleigh will get your bags." She said. "Okay thanks." I said suddenly a girl blacked out. "Not again." Marie. I looked a Hayleigh. "What happened to her?" I asked. "She must of had a panic attack again." Marie said. "Oh." I said before I went upstairs and picked her up. "You're Cody Simpson then." Another girl said. "Yeah I am." I said. "I'm Isabella or Izzy for short." She said. I nodded. "And that is Hayleigh. Her bedrooms there." She said pointing to her room. I put Hayleigh in her room and had a look around it. She seems like a fan. "Cody?" Marie asked. I walked downstairs to see her. "Yes?" I asked. "Tell Hayleigh that ive had to go to work and that she'll been fine while ou get settled in. Also there's pizza in the microwave for you" She said. "Okay have a nice time." I said as Isabella and Marie left the house. I sat and ate the Pizza that Marie said had been left for me as Isabella went home.

"MUM, ISABELLA?!" Hayleigh yelled. I ran upstairs and entered her room. Her eyes when wide. " "Hey your mum told me to tell you that she had to go to work and that you'd been alright here while I settle in" I said.  " "Y-y-yeah. O-o-okay." She said. "Are you sure you're alright?" I asked. "Yeah im fine." She said.  "Do you want some music? I'll turn you Ipod on....." I stop as I pressed play and Summer Shade started playing. I smiled to myself. She's a fan alright. I looked at her she looked horrified. She grabbed her remote and turned it off. "Right I'll ummm.." I said before going out the door. As I closed the door I heard.  "Way to go Hayleigh you had one chance to NOT mess up. God what is wrong with you." I chuckled quietly before going downstairs to finish off my pizza.

After finishing my pizza Hayleigh walked downstairs. "Listen sorry about upstairs. I ummm I don't know what happened." She said. "It's fine." I said. She smiled and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I went over and sat next to her I turned to her and smiled. She handed me the remote. "Choose something." She said before leaning back onto the couch. I took the remote and looked though the different channels. I stopped on a Harry Potter movie.  Hayleigh got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave. "Normal people say hello. Hayleigh Michelson has a panic attack. Good one Hayleigh." She mumbled to herself. I got up and walked behind her. "You okay?" I asked she jumped and screamed. "HOLY MOTHER MONKEY BANANA PANTS!" I tried to hold in my laughter. "I err sorry." I said. She smiled. "S'fine." She said grabbing the popcorn out of the microwave and putting it in a bowl before putting it on the table in front of the TV. Suddenly Surfboard came on and Hayleigh grabbed her phone looking mortified. I smiled at her as she took the call. I sat down and watched the movie before she returned and sat back in her seat. I put my arm around her as she leaned into my touch.

*****************************************

Heyya carrots. I hope ya enjoyed this chappy. :)

Love ya xxx

~Shani xoxo