Chapter 16.

I walked into the house and sat down at the table thinking about what Kayla said. I didn't miss Cody did I?. No that's impossible anyways I have Carter and I'm happy. I checked the time it was nearly 6. How long have I been sat here? I walked upstairs and got this out the closet and put it on : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=151661885. I smiled and looked in the mirror and set off for the beach. Noone was there except Carter. I smiled as I walked up to him. "Hello my Angel." He said. I smiled and blushed. "Hello." I said as we sat down on the sand. We sat there cuddling when my phone started ringing. I picked it up. "Yes?" I asked blanckly. "Don't hang up just listen. " Cody said. I sighed hevily. "Fine." I said as music started playing.

"Yeah I know it's a mistake girl

'Cause every heart you're gonna break girl

But it don't matter what they say

I'm a do it anyway

'Cause baby you're my whole world" I sighed as he was singing better be mine. Great. He continued

"And if you wanna fight girl

I say wrong is the new right girl

'Cause you know we can make the rules

Anything you wanna do, do

If you wanna love

If you wanna leave

If you're gonna trip, fall in love with me

If you wanna fight

If you wanna scream

If you're gonna yell, you're gonna yell at me

Don't let those lips, those fingertips

Ever touch another guy

'Cause if you're gonna

Break, break, break

Somebody's heart

It better be mine

It better be mine

It better be mine

Yeah I know what you're thinking

That girl's got me trippin

Still no matter what she do

Both my feet are through the roof

'Til my heart starts sinking

So tell me what you want girl

And I'm a make it what you got girl

Ain't much that I can do

But I do it all for you

Yeah

"If you wanna love

If you wanna leave

If you're gonna trip, fall in love with me

If you wanna fight

If you wanna scream

If you're gonna yell, you're gonna yell at me

Don't let those lips, those fingertips

Ever touch another guy

'Cause if you're gonna

Break, break, break

Somebody's heart

It better be mine

It better be mine

It better be mine

"Yeah I know it's a mistake girl

'Cause every heart you're gonna break girl

But it don't matter what they say

I'm a do it anyway

"If you wanna love

If you wanna leave

If you're gonna trip, fall in love with me

If you wanna fight

If you wanna scream

If you're gonna yell, you're gonna yell at me

Don't let those lips, those fingertips

Ever touch another guy

'Cause if you're gonna

Break, break, break

Somebody's heart

It better be mine

It better be mine

It better be mine

"Don't let those lips, those fingertips

Ever touch another guy

'Cause if you're gonna

Break, break, break

Somebody's heart

It better be mine"

After he finished singing I sat there unable to speak. "And what was that supposed to mean?" I asked bitterly. "I love you and I don't want you to love another guy." He said. "To little to late." I growled hangging up. "You okay?" Carter asked. I smiled and turned to him. "I'm fine." I said and leand into his touch. "I love you Hayleigh." He said. "I love you too Carter." I said smiling. Did I love Carter or was I just trying to get over Cody?I smiled at my boyfriend as he played with my hair. I smirked and ruffled his hair. "HEY NOT THE HAIR!" He yelled. I laughed and smiled as I ruffled his hair again and ran away from him. I looked behind me as he was running towards me. I laughed as he caught up with me and picked me up. I screamed but laughed at the same time as he spun me around to face him and kissed me. "You're perfect." He said. "I know." I said as he kissed my nose. He put me down and we walked back over to our spot were he got his guitar out and started singing Angel. I love him.

After he finished singing I laughed. "Cheesy much?" I asked. He laughed. "But you loved it." He said. "Yes I did. Also really? Cody Simpson?" I asked. "Well it was either him Justin Bieber or One Direction." He said. I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Their're my friends." I said laughing as he pulled me into a kiss. I smiled in the middle of it. Nothing could be more perfect at this moment.

I looked at the time it was nearly midnight. "Carter." I said. He looked at me. "Hmmm?" He asked. I pointed to my watch. "Oh we better get you home Angel." He said. I blushed as we walked back to the house. "Thank you Carter I enjoyed tonight." I said pecking his lips with mine. He smiled and pulled back. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. "Okay." I said kissing him once more before going into the house. I sighed as I went upstairs into my bed room. I entered the bedroom and saw a present on the bed. I grabbed it. There was a tag. It read. 'Im sorry for everything I love you.' I opened it and it was a silver locket in the shape of a heart with a key hole in the middle. There was a little key with it. I opened the locket with the key and inside was the words 'You're the key to my heart Hayleigh. I love you from Cody.' I closed it and threw it across the room and sunk down and started to cry. I miss him so much but he broke my heart and I love Carter but not as much as I love him. I grabbed my phone. I dialled the number. A few minutes later they picked up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hello." They replied.

*****************************************

Heyya Carrors shorter chapter then us