Chapter 9.

Cody and I woke up to a crash downstairs we shot up and ran downstairs. "MUM?!" I yelled. I looked around cautiously. Then I saw her. One the floor covered in blood. "Mum?" I asked running to her side. "Mum? Mummy?" I asked shaking her. "Cody." I cried as he kneeled down beside me I got out my phone but Cody had already got his out. He came back a few minutes later. "They'll be here soon." He said. I shook violently. "C-Cody." I whispered as he came and hugged me. "It'll be fine baby girl." He said kissing my head hugging me.

***Cody's POV***

The paramedics came in and took Marie to the hospital I was worried sick not just for what had happened but what would happen to Hayleigh if the unthinkable happened. I drove to the hospital with her as she cried and shook violently. I felt so sad for her. We got to the hospital. "Hey umm Marie Michelson has just been rushed in. Her daughter is here to see her." I said. The woman looked at me and pointed down the hall. I took Hayleigh's hand and ran down the hall. I loked into one of the rooms and saw Marie there with loads of doctors around her. I looked at Hayleigh as her eyes are wide and puffy with red around them. I pulled her into a bear hug. "Shhhh everything's gonna be alright Baby girl." I whispered hoping that I was right. A doctor came out of her room covered in blood. Hayleigh's eyes went wide again. "Oh are you Hayleigh?" He asked Hayleigh. "Y-yes I-I'm H-Hayleigh." She stuttered. I held her hand and she calmed down slightly. "We are very sorry. We did our best but she didn't make it." He said Hayleigh started crying. "She has multiple stab wounds and she lost too much blood. Im sorry." He added. Hayleigh cried. I joined her. I held her as I drove her home and we cleaned up the kitchen then we went to bed. I cuddled her through the night humming softly in her ear as she drifted off to sleep.

***Back to Hayleigh***

I woke up that morning and checked my phone. Izzy had text me. 'None school uni today.' I smiled slightly and got ready in jeggins, ugg boots, a top that said 'LOVE' in pink. I frowned putting my hair in a messy bun and put natural makeup on. I grabbed my bag and rushed out the house before Cody woke up. I frowned as I walked to school. It wasn't that far but I still needed to clear my head. I got into the gates and Izzy and De met me at the doors. "Hey Hayleigh....what happened it looks like you've been crying." Izzy said. "Isabella...Delia......" I said weakly. They looked at me worried. "Someone broke into my house lastnight and stabbed my mum she had to go to hospital." I said. "Is she okay?" Izzy asked me. I shook my head and burst into tears and collapsed onto the floor. The girls hugged me and told me it would be okay. I didn't believe them. I had no other family I would go into an orphanage. I wouldn't see Cody ever again. I cried even harder. I felt someone scoop me up into there arms. "Shhh baby girl it's fine." They said I turned to see Cody. I hugged him tightly and kissed him. I heard awwws and applause. Others were booing and calling name. One of them was Georgina. He carried me out into the car and I fell asleep.

Suddenly I got woke up by Cody. "Wake up baby girl we're here." He said. "What?" I asked. "C'mon." He said lifting me up bridal style and carried me off the plane. "WAIT PLANE?" I yelled. "Umm yeah we're in Australia." He said. "What why?" I asked. "Well you're going to stay here with us Simpsons." He said. "Oh Cody I love you. Thank you." I said pecking hus cheek being careful because of my nose. He smiled as he carried me to his parents. "Mum, dad, Alli, Tom this is Hayleigh." I

He said I smiled. I was a massive fan if Alli. "Oh Hayleigh, I'm Angie this is Brad." Cody's parents said. I smiled slightly. "Hello Angie, Brad." I said as they hugged me. Alli came up to me and hugged me tight. "It'll be fine." She said letting go. I smiled slightly. Cody put his arm around me as we got into the car a drove to the Simpsons house. Suddenly my phone rang. I sheepishly sunk into the back seat as feel so close began to play. I answered it knowing it would be Delia.

"Heyy." I said. "Hey are you home?" She asked. "I umm moved." I said. "WHAT?" I heard Isabella screamed. "Where is your new house?" They asked. "Australia...."I said leading off. "Oh." They said. "What are you doing there?" They asked. "I'm living with the Simpsons." I said. They screamed. "OMG YOU'RE LIVING WITH THE SIMPSONS?" Delia screamed. I sighed. "Yes." I said. She screamed. "Is Alli there?" She asked. "Yes." I said. Then I smiled. "Two minuets Delia." I said and covered the speaker. "Hey Alli." I said she turned to me. "Yea?" She asked. "Say hi to my friend Delia for me. She's a big fan." I said. She smiled and took the phone off me. I put it on speaker first. "Hey is this Delia?" She asked. "Yeah." Delia said. "Hi I'm Alli Simpson." Alli said. Delia screamed and everybody laughed. "Hi I'm a big fan of you." Delia replied. "So I here." Alli said as I chuckled. "Oh my gosh it was such a pleasure talking to you." Delia said. "Same to you. Bye bye now." Alli said handing me the phone as I took it of speaker. "Oh emm geeee!!!!! Hayleigh I love chuuuuu!" Delia yelled. I laughed at her. "Me too." I said. "You're my bestfriend." She said. "Hey!" Said Izzy. "You to Iz." She said. "You girls are my bestfriends too." I said a sad smile formed on my lips then reality hit me. Would I ever see these girls again?. "Hey Leigh you listening?" Iz said. "Sorry i wasnt i need to go." I said. "Kay kay call us when ya get home." They said. I laughed. "I will." I told them and with that I hung up.

"You okay?" Cody asked. I nodded 'yes' before bursting into tears. Cody pulled my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. "Shhhh baby girl they can visit soon. I promise." He said. I smiled slightly. "Okay." I said bearly audible before falling asleep on Cody's shoulder thinking about how different my life is going to be.
*****************************************
Heyy Carrots. I'm loving this book. I know it's strange and the writing is crap but I love it. It's good. Also if ya havent yet go read read Emmibug's books All i need is one and the sequel Got Me Good. Same title different story line ahah.

Love ya xxx

~Shani xoxo