Chapter 18.

"What is it Angel?" He asked. "I'm sorry but... we have to break up. I really like it's just....."I said trailing off. "You still love Cody." He said. I nodded my head. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine." He said. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for everything." I said as I left the room and walked over to Cody. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Wait did he just break up with you?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. I broke up with him." I told Cody. His eyes went wide. "Why?" Cody asked. "Because I realised that out of sight doesn't mean out of mind." I said quoting some of Summertime of our lives. "Oh." He said. "And I guess I'm still in love with someone else." I said looking at him. Cody smiled as he hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed him. He smiled. "So will you be mine again?" He asked. Breaking the kiss. "Yes." I said as I kissed him again. He smiled. I smiled back as we sat on the couch. I" love you." He said. "I love you too Cody." I said pecking his cheek.

As the party ended everyone went home well except Delia, Izzy and Georgie coz they were sleeping over. I smiled falling asleep in my boyfriends arms. I awoked hours later in a bed. I smiled hugging the covers. Life is back to normal well as normal as it could be. I'm now 16 abd my mum wasn't there to celebrate it. A tear streamed down my face. "I miss you mum." I whispered. My dream was to celebrate my birthday surrounded by my family. I mean my mum and her family. I sighed rolling over. "Hayleigh." A voice said. "Yes?" I asked it. "I miss you too." She said. I rolled over to see my mum. "Mummy." I said seeing her standing there. I ran over to her and cuddled her. Her arms wrapped around me. I cried harder. "I love you." I said crying. "I love you too Hayleigh. I always will your my baby girl." She said. I looked up and she was fading. "Don't go. Please." I said. "I have to. I'm sorry hunny." She said. And as quick as she cake she disappeared. I collapsed on a heap crying.

I woke up later that morning I sighed and got ready and headed downstairs. There was a note. 'Were are at the beach if you want to come ~Angie xx'. I sighed and sat on the couch and turned the tv on. "All over twitter there is a new trend. #R.I.PMarieMichelson. Everyone is tweeting it so is a few big Celebs like the One direction boys, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Cody Simpson. Now who is Marie Michelson? Well she was a music producer who worked with the celebs using that #." The news reporter said. I smiled. "She had a daughter which is apparently livin with Cody Simpson and his family. More on this after the break." I switched over the channel to Disney. I sat and watched Prankstars. It was Cody's one. I laughed when the family jumped out. Her face is priceless. I sighed remembering how many times I ysed to replay this episode same with the So Random. My mum got sick of it. I heard the door close and I just sat watching So Random. I laughed at the Zombie sketch. "Hey babygirl." Cody said. I smiled as Zora told us who was preforming which was Cody with All Day. I looled over to Cody as he cringed. "Did i really look like that?" He asked  "yes you did. And i find it extremely adorable." I said as he sat there focused on the tv. I smiled as skyscraper started playing. I picked up my phone. "Hey Demi." I said. "Hey Leigh listen I'm in Australia do ya wanna hang out?" She asked. "Yes definitely." I said. "Meet me at the house." I said as I told her the address. "Okay see you later." She said as I hung up. "Who was that?" Cody asked. "That was Demi Lovato." I said as I ran upstairs and got ready I came downstairs as the doorbell rang. I opened the door. "Demi." I said. "Leigh." She called huhging me. She looked over to the couch. "That must be Cody." She said. I nodded. She smiled and walked in.

Demi sat on the couch and looked at Cody who was still focused on himself singing on So Random. "Is he okay?" She asked. "Yea he's just in denial." I said as she laughed. Cody huffed and moved back and looked to who was sitting next to him. He screamed and leaped off the couch. Demi and I laughed at him. "Jesus Christ."He yelled as Demi fell of the couch laughing. I laughed harder as she picked herself up and he got up off the floor. I smiled and walked over to him. "Demi this is Cody. Cody this is Demi." I said. He smiled. "It's nice to meet you when you're not trying to scare me to death." He said laughing. She smiled. "It's nice to see who's looking after my little sis." She said. I smiled and blushed. "Has anyone else camw to see you?" Demi asked me. "Selena but that's it. Justin said he'd drop in if he has the chance and the boys will probably kidnap me again." I sais Cody's eyes went wide as Demi laughed. "What?" She asked. "Well when  the boys were at my house I was sleep in my bed then suddenly I woke up and I was in London." I said. Demi laughed. "Turns out my mum was working with them in London but they were in LA first and yeah." I said. She laughed as Cody's eyes were still wide. "But they said they'll be over when they are over. So I could wake up tomorrow covered in some sort of goop." I said. "They aren't nice to you are they?" She asked. "Well they are. Liam is and so is Niall until he gets hungry and eats everything. Then I turn bad." I said. "Remind me to go shopping if they ever come." Cody said. I laughed at his response.

"Right well we better go. Demi?" I told her as she got up and we walked out ready to enjoy a nice sisterly day.

*****************************************

Heyya Carrot another chapter. I know im amazing. I think this is my second longest story. The first is ABT or Adopted By Them? You should check it out but only if you like All Time Low.

Love ya xxx

~Shani xoxo