Chapter 6.

***Cody's POV***

I went downstairs after Hayleigh sang the song. I was surprised she was really good. "Is Hayleigh still upstairs?" Marie asked. "Yea she is he fell asleep." I said. "Awww poor thing. She must be exhausted." She said. "So what are the plans for tomorrow?" I asked. "Well.... you have and interview then a photo shoot. You then have to go back in the studio and rehears different songs for your concert before you leave." She said. "That's alot." I said. "Yes but after that Hayleigh, Isabella and Delia are going out for dinner. You can join them as I would probably still be at work." She said. "Yea okay. I'll go then but I'll ask her in the morning." I said. Marie nodded before saying. "I forgot to mention if you want anything to eat at all you can help yourself but don't tell Hayleigh." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Becuase she'll think I'm playing favourites." She said. I laughed at that. "Okay well thank you." I said. She smiled and headed off upstairs to bed. I smiled before going over to the cupboard and taking out the cereal and poured myself some and started eating it. Soon after I finsihed it I sat on the couch and watched a movie.

A few hours later I heard someone walk down the stairs."M-mum?" Hayleigh aaked walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes yawning. It was the cutest thing I've seen. "No just me. She went to bed a while ago." I told her. "Oh." She said looking sad and worried. "Okay I'll go." She added before going back up the stairs. "Wait." I said she turned around. "You can come sit here with me and tell me what's wrong. You looked worried." I said. She started blushing. She looked so cute whwn she blushed. "I err." She said before coming over to me. She sat down next to me. I put my arm around her and pulled her into a cuddle. "Well umm I had a bad dream." She said twiddling her thumbs. "About?" I asked. "Well umm me Izzy and De fell out because I umm." She said she started blushing again. "Because?" I asked. "Becausewekissedandtheygotmadandjealouseeventhoughtheyarentfansofyouinreallife." She said really face. I looked at her puzzled. "What?" I asked. "Me Izzy and De fell out in my dream because we kissed and the got mad and jealous which I dont understand because they arent even fan of you." She said slower then she burst into tears. I smiled to myself. Did she really dream that?. "Cody?" She asked snapping me out of my trance. "Yeah?" I asked. "Would you maybe sing to me?" She asked. "Okay." I said I got up and grabbed my guitar and started strumming dont you cry your heart out.

(Play song on side.)

As I was singing she was falling asleep. I smiled to myself. As she curled up into a cute little ball. Little snores ascaped her mouth. I looked at her and smiled. She's such an Angel. I carried on playing as she slept then when it finished I put my guitar down and picked her up and carried her too her room. I tucked her in and kissed the top of her head. I went to walk out of her room when I heard. "Cody." I turned around."yeah?" I asked quietly. "Stay here with me?" She asked. I smiled and climbed into her bed with her and cuddled into her as she smiled slightly and snuggled into me as I fell asleep.

****************

***back to Hayleigh***

I woke up in the morning feeling warm. I smiled and went to sit up only to be pulled back down my a force. I looked up to see Cody cuddling me with his head resting on my head. "Cody." I said shaking him. He didnt budge. "Cody. Wake up." I said. He still didnt move. I gave up trying to wake him. I layed there but then I thought Im in bed cuddling Cody Simpson when is this opportunity going to come up again? So I cuddled into him again and stayed there until he woke up. "Hmmm." He said before groaning and yawning. "Hmmm morning baby girl." He said stretching and looking down at me. I blushed. He just called me baby girl. "M-morning." I said before getting out of bed before my phone rang again. "She on surfboard, board, board," it rang. I picked it up.

"Yellow?" I asked. "Pink." Izzy said. "Blue." I replied with. "Green." She said. "Purple." I said. "I ummmmm." She said. "HA I WIN!" I yelled. She groaned in frustration. I looked at Cody he looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed at him. "What's so funny?" She asked. "Oh just Cody is looking at me like I'm crazy." I said. "You are crazy." She said. "Well derrrrrr." I said. "6 R's." She yelled. "KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!" I yelled back. Cody gave me a puzzled look. "She's a directioner." I said he nodded his head. "Right Izzy gotta go needa get ready." I said. "Still coming tonight?" She asked. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said. I hung up after that.