Chapter 2.

After Izzy and I danced around my room I grabbed my guitar and played in time to la da dee and sang along.

"La da dee. La da dee doo. La da da me. La da da you. La da dee. La da dee doo. There's only me. There's only you. La da dee. La da dee doo. La da da me. La da da you. La da dee. La da dee doo. When you were gone I think of you."  Izzy giggled as I sang. "Your voice is beautiful. Its unfortunate that I don't have my own record label other wise I'd sign ya." My mum said. "Muuumm when's Cody gonna be here?" I asked. "Soon Hold ya horses." She said. "Ugh fine." I said before flopping on the bed. Izzy laughed. "Oh and hello Isabella tell your mum I said hello for me please?" She said. "Will do Miss Michelson." Izzy replied.  She smiled before walking out. Izzy laughed at me. "So impatient." She tutted. "Oh shut up you'd do the same if Justin Bieber was coming to your house." I said. "Hmmm true." She said. "But he did actually stay with you though." She huffed. I laughed at her.

I sighed before the door closed I shot up off my bed and ran to the top of the stairs to see Marc there. "GOD MARC!" I yelled. "Morning to you to Hayleigh." He said before giving mum the pizza. Marc was the pizza boy but he was a good friend he was also Izzy's brother. I stormed off upstairs. "Was that your pirnce?" She asked. "No." I huffed before pouting. "It was Marc." I said then Izzy burst out laughing. "WHAT?!" I snapped. "Woah calm down he'll get here." She said. "Whatever." I mumbled before turning my ipod dock back on. Surfboard came on. I smiled at Izzy and she laughed. "Really?" She asked. "Yeaa." I said. "SHE ON MY SURFBOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD.

SHE ON MY SURFBOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD.

BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD, BOARD.

SHE ON MY SURFBOARD, BOARD, BOARD.

GO RIDE IT, SURFBOARD. " I yelled as Izzy stood there hysterics. I smiled. "I wanna ride on his surfboard." I said. "OMG HAYLEIGH!" She yelled. "What?" I asked. She just burst out laughing again. "So immature." I said sighing. "ME? YOU'RE THE ONE SAYING YOU WANT TO RIDE CODY'S 'SURFBOARD'!" She yelled. I gasped. "ISABELLA KINDLE I MEANT HIS ACTUAL SURFBOARD!" I yelled. "Riiiiight. Yeah that's what you meant." She said. "I'll think you find that, that is correct." I said crossing my arms. We then started laughing and we fell on the floor. I smiled. "I'm so glad to have you as a friend." I said. "Yeahh everybody needs an Isabella." She said. I laughed and pushed her over. "Let's go get pizza." I said before getting up and racing downstairs grabbing the box of pizza, leaving a few pieces for Cody,  and racing back upstairs again placing it in front of Izzy and me.

We devoured most of the pizza within minutes and wiped my mouth from any pizza sauce. I smiled before getting up and chucking the box in the rubbish. We smiled satisfied. "Did you leave the 3 pieces out for Cody?"Izzy asked me. "Yea they're in microwave." I said. "Good." She said before running downstairs and turning on the TV and going to put on my JB Vs Cody Simpson. "Justin." Izzy said. "Cody." I said. "Justin." She said. "Cody." I said again. "Justin." She argued "Cody." I argued back. "JB." She sing-songed. "CS."I sing-songed back. "Cody Simpson is better then Justin Beaver and that's that." I said. Izzy gasped.  "You did not just say that." She said. "Why yes I did." I replied to her. "Bitch." She mumbled. "Why thank you for that kind comment." I said patting her in the head as she growled. I smiled and sat back to watch in as Izzy looked out the big bay window she tapped my arm. I looked behind me and gasped. I turned the TV off and raced upstairs with Izzy and I got into my room just as the door opened.

*****************************************

Heyya Carrots next chapter. Hehe hope ya liked it. :) also that's Isabella on the side. :)

Love ya xxx

~Shani xoxo