Jealous

"Heather?"

I immediately pushed Olga away from me to avoid any misunderstandings. I wasn't in the mood for any added unnecessary drama, but it seems i was too late. The drama got added the moment i read the confession note Olga gave me. Wade immediately rushed towards me and stood between me and Olga, his face clearly showing that he was beyond annoyed.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

Olga wasn't a violent person, so he remained calm through all that tense situation

"I'm Heather's friend. We've known each other since middle school. The name's Olga, nice to meet you"

"Huh, so i'm guessing you know who i am?"

"From how brash you are, i can already tell that you're Wade, her boyfriend, right?"

"What did you say you piece of-"

"ENOUGH!"

I was tired, and i certainly don't need another headache, so it was better to stop these boys from a debate as soon as i can.

"I've had enough with this bullshit, so both of you shut the fuck up right now! Wade, you're coming with me. Olga...ugh, whatever. It's all in the past. You said it yourself that this was just for closure, so i hope what happened today doesn't change the fact that we're friends. Goodbye"

I immediately pulled Wade by the arm and dragged him back to my room. He clearly looked pissed, but jokes on him, i'm even more pissed at everything. Monday was just around the corner, which means i had homework and other school stuff to worry about. I expected to use the day to rest and charge up, but no, of course something bad had to come up. Should've seen that one coming. After we arrived, i shoved Wade to my bed before locking the main door. Wade chuckled, clearly teasing me.

"Babe, if you wanted to fuck with me, just say so. I will gladly do it"

"What the- NO! Keep it in your pants, pervert! This is a serious matter! The fuck were you trying to do back there?!"

His smile faded away immediately as soon as i mentioned the 'fateful' meeting. Wade then took off his shoes and laid on my bed, just emptily staring at the ceiling.

"Who was he?"

"A friend"

"Cut the bullshit, babe. There's no way a friend would hug you that way"

I sat on the edge of the bed just next to him, clearly tired from the whole day.

"Well then, babe, if you had eyes you would clearly see that i didn't hug him back. Heck, he hugged me the moment i met him and i only pat his damn back!"

"He WHAT?!"

Wade sat back up, looking even more agitated. I just shrug it off and rolled my eyes. I knew Wade was sensitive, but he wasn't someone who would blurt out his feelings unless things were getting out of hand for him. However, he literally had nothing to worry about in this case.

"He hugged me twice, you airhead. Are you deaf or what?"

"And you just let him?! Uh, hello, earth to Heather, I'M your boyfriend, not that twig of a friend of yours!"

"Ugh, will you shut the fuck up if i tell you everything? I mean, it's not like i intentionally tried to hide this, but i didn't think it was worth telling either. Not until today, at least"

Wade gave me a nod, so i basically told him that Olga was my crush from middle school. Since he had the right to know, considering he really was my boyfriend, i gave him all the details from how me and Olga met until the note he gave me just now. I grabbed my bag and handed the card and note over to him. Not gonna lie, it felt pretty relieving to tell him everything. At least i got nothing else to hide.