Missing

*It starts from the part where Heather ran away from the engagement party*

Olga's POV

"I...I need to go to the toilet"

Heather left before i could even say anything, but i guess it was best if i left her alone for a while. I sighed, walking back to the drink stand before grabbing another glass of champagne. I desperately needed it. Did Heather really think i wouldn't notice the way she looked sad when she was dancing with Wade? I even noticed the stares she would give to Wade and Vanessa during our dance, but why was she so hurt? Did she not realize how Wade was also staring at her from time to time? Not gonna lie, even though i knew about it all along, it still hurt me, but then again, i guess i knew that she was bound to choose Wade. She never really moved on from him, and that itself is a pretty strong indication that they were meant to be. It may seem like life wanted to keep them apart, but the truth was, they brought that upon themselves. In fact, life was the one that kept on pulling them together, giving them a sign over and over to let go of their egos. I shook my head at how dense both of them were. I then looked at Wade and Vanessa through the distance, busy handling the paparazzi.

"I guess i should start looking for Heather"

I went to the restroom, but there was no way for me to check inside, so i had to wait for someone to go out of it, asking them if they see Heather inside.

"Oh, sorry, but all the stalls are empty right now" a girl said.

"Wait, WHAT?! Are you sure?!"

"Yep. She might be outside already"

"A-Alright, thank you!"

I hurriedly ran outside like a madman, looking left and right to find Heather. I even ran around the ballroom but she was nowhere to be found. I decided to call her phone, but it was inactive. Fuck, did she do it on purpose? I wanted to ditch the party and immediately search for her, but i knew that i was starting to become irrational. I took long deep breaths to help myself calm down. There's no point in searching by myself. I suppose i should ask Wade and Vanessa for help since more ground to cover means more people are needed. I immediately ran inside, searching for the pair. Once i found them, i dragged them by the arms to my car to talk privately without being disturbed by anyone else.

"Whoa, the fuck you brought us here for?" Wade asked.

"Heather's missing and i can't find her anywhere!"

"WHAT?! Call her, damnit!"

"You think i haven't tried that?! It's no use, her phone's dead!"

"Calm down, you two. The more you panic the less time we have to find her" Vanessa cut in. I sighed while Wade rolled his eyes, but what Vanessa said was right. We should go and search for Heather as soon as we can.

"Okay, here's the plan. Let's split up and drive around the streets here. She mustn't have gone that far, especially wearing heels. Vanessa, you go with Wade to make sure he won't do any violent acts to anything or anyone"

"Yes, sir"

"Good. Now go!"

Wade and Vanessa quickly hopped off, heading for their car while i immediately drove off to the right side of the area. They searched on the left, but after 20 minutes of driving around, Heather was still missing. My phone rang so i put the call on speaker since i was still focused on my surroundings.

"Found anything?"

"Nothing! What now?!" Wade said.

"I guess there's nothing else we can do. It's getting pretty late so i guess we should get back home and rest. We'll continue this tomorrow"