Surprises

"Alright, let's clear out, guys!" Amy said while picking up the trash that were scattered on the ground. We were busy cleaning up when a group of three girls came towards us. They were still in their almost nonexistent mini bikinis, and they had bad news written all over their faces. They were all hot and attractive. Too attractive for me to not be bothered. I looked at the boys and they were all drooling like desperate puppies. Even Wade was stunned after looking at them. The only one who didn't seem phased at all was Olga. He only spared them a glance before continuing the clean up.

"Hi there! I'm Adeline, these two are Madison and Bella. We saw your fireworks display and thought that you guys had a party. Were we too late?" One of them said. I wasn't surprised by their sudden visit. Of course everyone could see the fireworks. Besides, the beach yard was actually an open beach, so basically anyone could come over.

"N-No! It's still on if you girls wanna party" Henry said while blushing. Me and Liz rolled our eyes while Amy scoffed.

"Sorry, but we need to rest. We're heading back tomorrow"

"Oh no! So soon? Then we should party real hard tonight! It is your last night here, afterall. We even brought some booze with us!" Adeline said while pointing at one of the girls who was carrying a drink container.

"There is no way in hell are we drinking. Need i remind you dimwits that we're all underage?! Stanley and Olga are driving tomorrow too. We're fucked if those two get a hangover!" Liz said.

"Don't worry, i sometimes drink with my dad, and my alcohol tolerance is pretty high. I'll just have a glass or two" Stanley said.

"What about Olga?"

"...I'm skipping. If you need me, i'll be in my bed" Olga replied slowly while walking to the villa.

"Fine, just a few drinks then we're going to bed, is that clear?" Amy asked while glaring at Adeline who didn't seem to notice it. Adeline agreed so we sat near the campfire again. The new girls were busy flirting with the men while i gave a death glare at Wade. I know he couldn't battle his manly instincts, but something bad was going to happen. I just knew it. Especially with his cheating record. Wade seemed to understand so he gave me a reassuring smile. Too bad it didn't reassure me at all.

"Hey, how about we play a game of truth or dare? Anyone who doesn't want to comply has to drink a shot of vodka"

The boys were giddy while me, Liz, and Amy exchange worried glances. We thought it'd be fine as long as none of the truth or dares weren't too wild. It started off friendly and fun, but soon, things started turning sexual.

"Adeline, it's your turn, truth or dare?" Anthony asked.

"Dare, of course. I'm not a boring person who wants to protect herself by always choosing truth" Adeline responded with a smirk, looking at me with that smug expression of hers. Liz and Amy instantly knew something was up, but i was too mad to even think straight. I wanted to strangle the bitch right then and there, but she was a stranger so i thought that i may be overreacting.

"Alright, i dare you...to give one of the guys a lap dance"

"Easy! I choose...you, hot stuff!" Adeline said while pointing her finger at Wade.

"Wait a minute, i don't want it!" Wade replied, but Adeline was already walking towards him in a flirty manner, putting a finger on Wade's lips, her face dangerously close to his.

"Shh...just enjoy the show"

Adeline sat on his lap and i saw how Wade nervously gulped while trying to look away. I couldn't handle it anymore so i stormed off to the villa. The view was too hurtful, and i was already in the brink of a mental breakdown and panic attacks. I heard a thud behind me so i assumed that Wade pushed Adeline off of him, but at that moment, i had zero faith in him. I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked her tonight. I was about to open my bedroom door when Wade pulled my arm, forcing me to face him. I slapped his face and pushed him as hard as i can.