A Happy Ending

A few months has passed since Wade woke up. We started dating again right after he left the hospital so i brought all of my stuff to Wade's apartment, moving in with him since we were official. We told both our parents and our friends the whole story from the fake fiancee until our deadly encounter with Stanley, without the adult scenes of course. As for the penthouse, it was definitely too big for Olga to live there alone, especially with the bills that he had to pay by himself. I'm sure he would also feel very lonely with me gone, so i had an idea to suggest Vanessa moving in with him. I've seen the way they looked at each other every now and then, and it's obvious that there's some sort of attraction between them. The only thing they needed is that push, and them living together should be more than enough. Beside our living spaces, me, Wade, and Olga all went through therapy to help us get over the incident. We were all badly affected psychologically, so it was better for us to seek professional help rather than being stuck with some trauma that haunts us for the rest of our lives. I was busy cooking some pancakes when Wade stood behind me, snaking his hand to my thigh. I sighed at the sudden physical contact, smiling at him.

"Well, well, well, look who finally woke up"

"Mm...i'm still sleepy though"

"Wade, it's already 10 in the morning"

"But i want more sleep" he whined. I put the last stack of pancake onto the plate, turning off the stove before facing Wade.

"Do you perhaps need my help? I think some extra cream for the pancakes sounds good"

"What a slut you are"

I spent no time kneeling down on the floor, taking off his pants before servicing him in the morning. After i was done, we cleaned ourselves before heading to the dining table. The pancakes have obviously turned cold, but meh, food is food. That pretty much sums up our life together when we're at home. It was a Sunday, so we had the day all to ourselves. I was munching on the pancakes while scrolling through my phone when Wade grabbed it away from me.

"Hey!"

"Wanna go out with me?" He asked.

"Where to?"

"That's a surprise, baby"

"Well, that's damn sus, but sure. Getting pretty bored anyway"

We then finished off our breakfast, changing into casual clothes before driving off to God knows where. Wade said it was a long way there so i decided to just take a nap. Once we got there, Wade gently shook my body, waking me up.

"We're here"

I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes before looking around, realizing where we were.

"Oh.My.God"

He took us to the high school we went to in the past, the same high school where a lot of things happened between us, both ups and downs. Wade held my hand as we walked along the corridors, taking a tour around the spacious school area. Since it was the weekend, the school was empty. The only ones who were there are security, but they let us in after Wade told them who we were.  After looking at the iconic spots that were scattered around, we then headed to the places that meant so much for me, for us. We got into our old classrooms, touching the desks where we usually sat together, remembering all the laughter we shared along with our friends years ago.

"...How long has it been..?"

"Probably around 8 years" Wade replied. The nostalgia hit me one by one, making me tear up. We've been through a lot of things, and even a slight change in those events could result in different endings for us now.

"This brings me back to the good old days...you know, if Liz didn't encourage me to go on with how i feel, i doubt i would ever end up loving you"

"I guess i do owe her, then"