Bonus Eps : Pregnant

I was quietly sitting on the toilet, my heartbeat rapid. I waited for a few minutes, looking back and forth at the test that was in my hand. Once the time was up, i slowly opened my eyes and took a peek, jumping in joy.

"I'm pregnant!"

I wanted to tell Wade about this pleasant news, but he was still out in his office, so i decided to plan for a little surprise. I spent the day baking a cake, cooking up his favorite foods. You see, today was also the first anniversary of our marriage. You might think it's crazy how we fucked a lot but yet we only got a baby a year after, but when we became husband and wife, we were busy with a lot of things. We moved from Wade's apartment to a huge mansion that he bought for our life together. We were also busy adjusting our lives that i even had my fair share of work for Wade's company as i was the wife of the director, which i don't mind. We weren't really rushing for kids either, even if we loved the idea of having a few in the future. I was finally putting the last plates of food on the table when i heard the door swing open. I smiled, putting away my apron before greeting my beloved husband with a kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome home, darling"

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry that we had to spend the anniversary at home. There was just too much problems in the development section. Maybe we can go somewhere tomorrow" Wade replied, kissing me back.

"It's fine as long as i can spend the night with you. Besides, you know me. I'd rather stay at home than going out. Anyway, dinner is ready. Let me just take a quick shower"

Wade pulled my waist, chuckling.

"There's no need for that"

"But i reek after cooking all those food"

"My favorite food, so i love your smell. Come on, let's eat before it turns cold"

He then held my hand, leading to the dining room. We had our dinner, talking about all sorts of things before finally cutting the dessert, which is cake. After eating a few slices, we both cleaned up, putting the leftovers in the fridge before heading to the bedroom. I took a quick shower before wearing a new red lingerie that i bought just for this day. I also put on a big red ribbon, tying it on my belly for the baby surprise. I walked out of the bathroom to an undressing Wade. Once he looked at me, he dropped his jaw. I knew that he was going to love the view. I smirked, teasing him. He immediately took off every single bit of clothing he had, pinning me down on bed.

"Well, well, well, is this the surprise my vixen prepared for me?" he growled.

"Of course, but it's a two in one type of gift"

Wade sat up, raising an eyebrow. He looked really confused.

"Uh, what?"

"See the red ribbon?"

Wade stared at it quietly, thinking to himself for a while before gasping.

"NO WAY!"

I laughed, giving him a nod before heading to the drawers, taking out the test pack i used earlier that day. When i gave him the test, his smile grew wider and wider. He then carried me in his arms in joy, happy tears forming in his eyes.

"I-I'm going to become a father! This is the best surprise ever!"

"Good, i thought you wouldn't care" i joked.

"Nonsense! This is the best news i've ever heard! I wonder what gender the baby will be"

"I think it's a girl"

"Well i think it's a boy"

"Then we'll see when it's big enough. Now are you going to enjoy the other surprise or should i just go to sleep?"