Chapter 14: A day in Hage, A delightful stop

"hey what is that it looks so cool?"

"You freak you don't even know that it is the skull which the first wizard king killed" says Magna.

"Wow let's go see it"

"I heard you live quiet near here?" Leo ask to Yuno

"Yes it's not that far"

"The sun is about to set do you think it will be alright for us to spend a night at your place?" Asks Leo.

"Ok, it has been months since I met them properly last time I came here it was not a pleasant meeting, I didn't even bid them farewell properly." Says yuno as he orders the rest to take a deroute towards Hage.

"I already know your place I will come before dinner I have something to do here" says Nero looking at the skull.

"I also want to see it, I will come later, I will find you ha ha" saying this he runs toward the skull and sees the flowers on its head, "huh! What is this"

"This is the place where wizard king died, it is where I saw him last" as she says this, tears couldn't help coming out of her eyes.

Luck pats Nero and exclaims,"i thought it was cool place but it is a actually a ground full of sorrow" he continues "I don't want to stay here any longer" he just holds nero and flashes to the orphanage, accidently breaking it's front wall.

"You freak"

"Men are just so stupid"

"Luck ha ha ha I didn't expect you to do anything else."

"My wall. Yuno punish him" the Father says while crying after looking at his orphanage's shattered wall.

"Ha ha ha! looks like I went a little overboard forgive me ha ha ha!"

"Father calm down" request sister lily

"You are a magic knight, you should take responsibility for what you have done." Yuno instructs Luck.

"Huh if I have to fix it anyways why don't I destroy verything else too ha ha ha"

"Is he really a magic knight?" Father wonders.

"You are from Black Bulls?"asks Nash.

"yes I am?"

"It's Asta's squad right?" Says all the kids in unison.

"Yes and I am his senior you must be the little kids he always talk about."

"Don't worry about the wall just accept our thanks for taking care of asta" says father thinking that since he's Asta's senior it won't be right to order him.

"Take care of him! Ha ha ha! I actually left him on his own in his first mission ha ha ha, if I remember correctly noelle and asta could have died back then ha ha ha" exclaims Luck.

"Wh-what!"father Orsi exclaims with his eyes full of rage

"He was the reason we were able to get out of dungeon so in a way we owe him our lives"

"What a wierd guy" wonders Orsi.

"I guess it's time for dinner let's take the seat." All the kids run and take their respective seat.

"You are really something Luck"

"Magna help me fix my mess"

"Geez, let's do it as fast as we can. I am hungry."

Magna and Luck went to get the supplies and within no time they fixed the wall.

"I didn't know fixing stuff was so boring, I will try not to break stuffs in future."

Nero sealed the the wall they fixed. So it doesn't fall down.

"Nero you should talk more you know sometimes I forget that you are here"

"Maybe you should fix your brain cuz I never forget that nero is with us ha ha ha, I am going to eat."

"You I am coming too."

Nero smiled and followed them to the supper.

After dining sister lily arranged bed for them but before they could sleep Nash called  magna outside.

"Little brat you need something?"

" You have fire magic too right?"

"So you have it too, hmm so you want my help right?"

"Your mana is as strong as mine so it seems fare to learn from you. I .. can I also become the wizard king."

"Baka if you were fifteen I would just have taken you in my squad without hesitation bug probably I will never have a chance to be a captain ha ha ha"

"Looks like a captain has met his vice captain ha ha ha " says Leopold, " don't worry if he doesn't become I will take you in my squad ha ha ha. I am a fire mage too want me to teach you or you think I am not worthy."

"Leo don't take my limelight here."

"Would you really be interested in someone who is an orphan?"

"Ha ha ha so what we care about is your skill and heart nothing else." Leopold says.

"I am a peasant too but I became a magic Knight. Before becoming a magic Knight become a true man, a man who is loyal, responsible and inspirational just like Asta then even if fate plot against you no one can stop you from achieving you goal" says Magna.

Suddenly a clapping sound came from behind it was luck.

"So what if you are magic is basic, so what if your background is poor as long as you can fight I will take you in my squad ha ha ha"

"You will always be welcome in my squad" a voice came from behind which was Yuno's.

"Let's all fight who win gets to keep Nash in their squad, ha ha ha"

"Yawn" everyone yawns in unison except luck who was still jumping with euphoria.

"Let's sleep tomorrow we will set out for the other villages and dungeons."

Everyone goes to sleep and awaits their next challenge.