Chapter 10: Spring leaves and Autumn follows

"you will be missed" that was what asta said before he walked away

Yami was completely surprised and shocked, and Yuno was scared that the prophecy was correct.

"Nozel I know you are sad but, now is not the time to be sad, please try to collect yourself" Fuegoleon requests Nozel.

"Ragnarok is coming Loki already found fenrir. Nothing can be done the world will end" cried Lolopechica who was standing with help of charlotte.

"We should head back to clover kingdom and think what to do now" says Fuegoleon.
.....................................

'Yes I can't be selfish' thought Noelle and agrees to serve the God.

"I acc...." Before Noelle could say accept ember cuts Noelle's back, which cause Noelle to faint.

"What are you doing?" Asks Amaya

"She is so weak do we really need her she can't even take a single slash"

"Whatever let's take her to Valhalla, Anahita will be pleased to see her, unlike you, who is just jealous that she will steal your limelight as a prodigy who became a Valkyrie in just 10 years while it takes hundreds of years for normal mage to turn into a Valkyrie."

"Why should I be jealous of this weakling"

"You are really cruel, you actually burned that man eyes when he saw you and tried to kill her because she has potential to beat you."

"Whatever, let's go"
..................................................
While silva family was preparing for the funeral, Nozel was busy in the meeting. Although nothing much came out of the meeting, a search group was made, with Yuno as the leader. Along with Yuno, Yami proposed to send  Luck, Magna and Secre, while Fuegoleon insisted letting Leo tag along. Charlotte as well requested yuno to consider Sol as his companion in upcoming mission. Because she was an excellent earth style user.

After the search party was formed, meeting ended.

As all the mages were leaving except for Yami, Charlotte, Fuegoleon, William and Yuno, who were stopped by Julius to discuss few matters

"Wait" Nozel called Damnatio and handed him a scroll

"I thought you were busy"

"This is also important"

"Hmm let me see" Damnatio says while opening the scroll

"Why did you.."

"It is Noelle's birthday next month, this was my gift. After all black bulls is more of her family than silva could ever be"

"Alright I won't bother the devil possessed and masked vigilante."

Damnatio sets off to his court, while Nozel returns home just to see all the flowers in the palace withered.

"Let's get ready, tonight we will bid farewell to Noelle forever" Nozel instructed Solid and Nebra.

The night in silva household was nothing but a parade of fake tears, of Noble men. Black bulls sat in the corner silently mourning for their loss, while Asta appears with a plate full of delicacies. "Magna senpai this is really tasty, why don't you try it?"

All eyes were fixated on Asta who was actually smiling and enjoying the delicacies.

Yami looks at Asta and remembers what Yuno said to him and Julius before all the other captains who were left behind when morning meeting was over.

"I met an old man and he said the one who rose from death will bring destruction upon world." Yuno said

"Hmm I have been seeing some changes in Asta,I have appointed Gauche and Grey to look after him, you don't worry just focus on the mission. Luck and Magna are like professional dungeon explorers and Secre can read old scripts and unlock sealed gates for you." Says Yami. Assuring Yuno

"Yami are you sure that would be enough, considering Marx is not healed yet I am worried about your squad." Julius says with his chibi face.

Yami sighs and awaits the end of the ceremony, for the next day was not only beginning of autumn season but also for the search team to go to the forsaken realm to find the truth behind giants, Loki and most importantly clover Druid.