Chapter 15: The Witch Queen Summons

"hello hell, my name is Samantha. What are your names?"

"Uhh my name is Nashi" says Nacht

"My name is Marie" says gauche"to be able to use my goddess name is blessing" as he think this his nose bleed.

"M-my name is- is Noelle"silence filled gauche's heart and tears came out of his eyes.

Grey regretted Calling this name out. Suddenly small gnomes made of wood surrounded them and a voice came out of them, " you are quiet daring without wasting a second come to me in an instance as they say this from the sky bunch of crows came to earth and took them to the witch queens tower.

In witch queens tower they appeared in their actual form.

"You! You are supposed to be dead!" Exclaims the Queen pointing to Asta.

"But I am alive wanna fight"

"Blood magic: eternal trap."

"Did you see any difference in him is he..."

"I am not at liberty to tell you all should leave and worry not I will take care of this matter."

"What can you tell us about Vanessa"

"How do you know that name"

"So you do know who she is it."

"It would be better if you don't know."

As these words came from her mouth they teleported outside the forest.

Gauche grey and Nacht were the only one who left the forest asta was still under trap.

"The mission was successful let's return to the base"

"B-but what about Asta"

Nacht pulls grey closer to him through her shoulder and Pat's her head saying," aren't you sweet don't worry about Asta, he will be fine"

Grey who had her eyes covered with her hand removed it just to find that Nacht was gone and Gauche was the only one standing there.

"That bastard left us"

"Wh-what"

"We need to walk there, so stop wasting my time and start walking"

.....................................

Witch queen was sitting worried about something on the throne.

"Samantha come to the tower at once"

After a while a girl with yellow hair appeared before her.

"Queen you summoned me?"

" Take this boy to the cage where Vanessa, I mean take him to the isolated tower."

"Who is Vanessa?"

"You have asked it now but don't ask again?"

"I think I should know her but..."

"You better not try to remember her."

"Ofcourse not.." Samantha says while her tongue out.

"Listen after you are done bring two brooms for a maiden in blue and lad with a glass for an eye.

"Sure"

As she leave, the the room turned red and before the queen appeared a girl in kimono and other in red skirt. Both of their eyes were covered with red cloth.

"What have you done to my daughter."

"You aren't worthy to be called my sister's mother from now on call her my lady"

"You!.. yes my lady"

"Smart. They haven't forgotten about her."

"Yes but don't worry those mere humans can't come in your way."

"I know, I saved that brat finral and Noelle on Vanessa's request but I couldn't interfere too much, otherwise my sister might have noticed."

"Giving Noelle Valkyrie magic before removing her memories might not end the way you want it to."

"Don't worry Ember would be a better asset I would have thought."

"You returning her her memory was on purpose"

"No it was a mistake but to think that this mistake would benefit me this much."

"I will leave now make sure not to let anyone know about this."

As the woman in kimono left the witch queen sighed, "it is really inevitable the sisters may not know this yet but as Druout said they won't rule the world forever, they will strangle themselves with their own thread, and finally men will be master of their own fate"