Chapter 1: The Warning

The clover kingdom finally defeats the spade nation but in the process Asta was hurt severely

As Asta lay dying on the floor. Mimosa rushes to Asta's side to heal him. After draining herself, using healing magic she realises there is no point in healing someone who is already dead.....

Asta find himself in a dark room where he hear strange sound coming from all the direction but no one was around him. He tried to remember how he happen to arrive at such place.

He scratches his head and then tries to hit his head on the floor but he realises that there is no floor, he is standing mid air. He screams with amazement that he was flying. "You are the first to be excited to come here." Asta followed the voice and saw a beautiful lady facing side wise.

"I think I am lost can you help me with some directions?"

"Where do you wish to go?"

"You should face the person who you are speaking to, it's not good manners you know."

"I want to but you will run away, I am tired of just listening, I wish to converse."

Asta on listening this promises that he will not run away from her and will return later if she help him with the direction.

The lady finally sighs and turn towards Asta. On seeing her Asta eyes widens and he is paralyzed with fear. The other half of her body is that of a zombie.

"What kind of makeup is that" Asta screams. "I think I will take you to miss vanessa she will surely teach you how to do makeup properly.

" Looks like you have no memory of what happened"

"What are you talking about?"

"The dead are not supposed to meet with the living"

Asta eyes widens again and tears start flowing through his eyes and asks "how did miss vanessa die"

"Looks like you are in denial, this happens to almost everyone"

Asta wipes his tears and shouts," miss vanessa I hope you are doing well in heaven, I promise, I will avenge the one who killed you"

"Its not her who died but as the situation is, it won't be long."

"What do you mean, is miss vanessa in danger."

"There is none who can escape death"

"Please help me and take me there, I won't let them die"

"You can't"

"I can"

"You can't"

"I can"

"Alright I will remind you what happened"

The lady touches asta's forehead and he remembers all that happened

Asta completely shocked asks the lady, who she is.

"My name is hell, and once you come to me you can't leave"

"Plz let me go I promise I will come back after saving my family."

"Alright, but you have to do something for me."

"What is it, as long as it does not go against my conscience I will do it."

" father is captured by a serpent and I hope you could go and save him and in exchange I will return you your life."

"Alright, take me there, I will save your father"

Hell shows him the path he has to take. Asta after long journey reaches where hell's father was. He saw a man badly injured and a serpent over his head whose venom like an acid would melt his skin causing the man to scream.

"So she sent another, you better not be useless like others, AAAA."

Asta on seeing such a horrific sight was scared but he slaps his cheek and tries to pull out his sword but he realises, he doesn't have his grimoire.

The man screams,"you have not a single ounce of mana in you, what a useless soul you are, leave! I don't want to see someone like you"

Asta runs at high speed and punches the serpent the serpent in just one shot is thrown back,

"So what if I don't have magic, I have my fist."

A woman comes with a bucket, and is paralyzed with aghast on seeing Asta wrestling with the serpent. She screams"young boy be careful"

The man shouts at the woman,"what are you doing, untie me." The woman looks at asta and run to untie him.

On being untied the man stands up and laughs, he snaps his finger and the serpent is changed into a mice and the man steps on it.

Asta screams,"what are you doing, you were already released you didn't have to ki..."

"Shut up, you remind me of that brat, Yami sukehiro, that idiot of a fisherman, no! more like fisher boy, captured me and thought it had no consequence I used my magic to wreck the ship and threw him to the other side of the shore. He must have drowned in his own tear, missing his family. ha ha ha"

Asta realises he has unleashed a devil who will devour the world.

"Who are you, how do you know captain Yami."

" did you just call him captain, ha ha ha Let me tell you a story, there was a god name Badros, who was loved by all the gods. When he died all the gods plotted to resurrect him, and my foolish daughter agreed with the condition that all the god must cry for him, how could I let them do that so I being one of a God myself,refused to cry and for just that I was hunted, I took form of a fish and ran, it was your captain's clan who crafted net and rod to capture me and none were successful but he was different. He was so young, probably 12, but he was able to capture me. I used my magic to escape just to be caught by.. forget it, as promised you will get back your life and be prepared, for apocalypse is coming"

Before asta could say anything the man named Loki snaps his finger and asta wakes up surrounded by all the Black Bulls members who were happy to see him, but Yami on the other hand was suspicious...