Chapter 4: The Prophecy

The clover knights, after the ferocious battle chose to explore the spade to figure out if the Dark Triad was really defeated or the so called defeat was another stage to their plan.

As all the others walked in a team to go to different locations. Tired yuno, who had bruises all over him, decided to rest for a while.

"You look more of a crimson lion than the golden dawn" a voice came from behind him, it was William. "You surely had grown stronger."

"Is there anything, you want me for?"

"I don't know how to say this, though there were not many who lost their life but still few families lost their son and few a precious friend. I am deeply sorry to convey this, but Asta is dead."

"So he died. Looks like there is no threat for me to become the wizard king."

"Yuno"

"Yes, captain"

"I think it would be best if you stay alone, I will give you a while to process and remember, even captain Julius cried when he lost a precious friend. Its not wrong to cry."

"I will remember that.... Th-thankyou captain" yuno speaks while trying to push the tears back to where it came from but its resistance was superior to Yuno's promise.

Seeing Yuno finally accepting that crying was part of life, he left yuno to enjoy one of its spices.

No matter how hard he tried the tears never stopped dropping from his eyes. It was at that pathetic stage he heard a call. "Yuuuuunooooo, yunoooooo" the voice was continuously coming from the nearby cave.

He followed the voice and saw an old man nailed to a cross.

"Who are you, I will help you"

"No need, I waited for you for so long, I had been calling you for so long...."

"Old man You must have been mista....."

"I am grandpa Zogratis, that's what I thought you would call me but you rather call me an old man. Your father gave me more respect than his own father. So did your mother, you had failed them."

"How do you know my name and why were you calling me?"

"Finally a good question, I am a druid, messenger of gods, and I wanted to tell you that humanity is....."

"Don't worry the dark triad has been taken down. Now humanity is sa...."

"Ha ha ha, you think defeating my children will stop the Ragnarok, you all could have survived and would have brought the glory back as the time progresses but for those humans whom you probably do not know about at all you started the Ragnarok. Now not even the spirits are safe."

"Death is imminent" the old druid says in a mocking tone.

"If you do not want my help, I would leave"

"Young prince, my time has come. I will tell you atleast the first half, you must find the druid of clover kingdom in the forsaken realm to know the rest. A BOY RISEN FROM DEATH WILL WASH HIS BLADE WITH BLOOD OF ONE WHOSE HEART DESIRE HIM AND DEPRIVE HUMAN OF THEIR PRIDE....."

When Yuno turns back to question the druid he sees the old body hanging to the cross was gone and all that was left was tattered cloth and the words inscribed,"the demons from the underworld will come to our land and kill all humanity, it is time to run away from the land to as far as possible." The inscription though appeared to be over 1000 years old, the calligraphy felt familiar to Yuno.

He left the cave but the words were still revolving around his head.

Yuno reaches the golden dawn with help of spatial magic, still wondering what the prophecy meant and was it true or not.

"Yuno!" Mimosa walks with taking support of the wall still looking weak but very happy.

"Mimosa, are you okay?" yuno inquired with concern

"There is a good news, Asta is still alive"

"But...captain said he died."

" I am not sure how, but when I tried to heal him I checked, he was already dead but on my way to the capital I met Marx who was called by captain Yami and he told me Asta got up again. Maybe death realised he was too pure to die so soon"

"Yuno! This....."Bell's eye widens and she looks towards Yuno, to check whether he remembered the prophecy but was interrupted as Yuno's gentle, yet strong hand covered her mouth.

"She is sick just ignore her" yuno says while covering Bell's mouth.
"Why are you here shouldn't you be in hospital with Owen"

"Actually Marx got injured while treating Asta, so finral opened a portal to get him and I took the chance to come here and ask for someone to take me to Asta."

"Mimosa, (cough) do you like Asta"

Mimosa face turned red and she says nothing but blushes, trying to convey her message that she really do love Asta.

Yuno on seeing this in his usual calm tone says,"it's not the right time. You better rest now"

Yuno raises her in air and take her to her room and drop her on the bed and cover her with blanket, she cried and insisted for few seconds but after a while her fatigue took better of her and she felt asleep.

Seeing this all the golden dawn members started believing that they were perfect couple. Yuno never bothered to say anything to them and mimosa was too shy.

As Yuno walks toward his room, he couldn't help but picture Asta taking his sword and Pierce it through Mimosa's heart.