Chapter 7: A restless soul

Gauche knocks at Yami's door, Yami calls him in and says annoyingly, "you can't even let this old man sleep"

"I heard someone, I thought you were talking to someone"

"No, I was alone, if it is not that important, I would rather sleep"

"It is important and can't be treated lightly"

"Oh! you sound serious, but I won't give you any day off to see your sister."

"Its not that you dumbass, it is about Asta"

Yami sits back and looks at Gauche with absolute seriousness. "What is it?"

"I had a chat with the old hag, no sister Teressa, she have sensed mana around Asta, that means he is definitely developing mana."

"That might explain his sudden change in ki."

"Asta behaviour has changed too, he left Marie on the street all alone. He would never do something like this."

"Gauche, I will discuss it with julius, you just pay more attention to what he is doing. I will assign, you and grey as his official teammates.

Gauche while leaving just think to himself that why Grey was also appointed but he could not deny that her transformation magic was a huge asset in this case.

Yami sighs and looks at his shadow, "don't hide anymore, come out." Yami's shadow took shape of a man.

"Nacht, you must have heard everything. I don't need you to act as his shadow now. Gauche and grey can keep an eye on him. I have another task for you"

.......................................................................

Finral was sitting on the river bank, looking at Noelle, who was practicing.

Noelle on seeing Finral realises, he wishes to speak to her.

Noelle stops her practice and sit beside Finral,"what's up with you, you seem as if you want to tell me something, but you are hiding it."

"It is nothing big but I was planning to go to Heart kingdom and take you along"

"Is it because of Vanessa"

"Yes, I just feel like she is calling out for help, I am just scared of captain Yami. He has ordered me to stay out of this. He says him and the other captains will draft a plan, but it has been a week now and yet, no meeting has been held."

"Actually, I was thinking of going to heart too, but was not up for the punishment, but since I got someone to rely on for sharing the punishment with me, I will not sit back."

"Noelle, I don't know how to thank you"

"You are not the only one who is restless, I as well want to find her right away but the captains are busy with other things. Let us go and figure out about it ourselves"

Finral was finally happy and they set off for heart without others notice.

The land which was once popular for its beautiful Nature was now nothing but ruins. The water around the town was all dried. And  there was not a single tree visible to them

Finral and Noelle walks to the palace and was welcomed by Lolopechica.

"I am totally surprised Noelle, what are you doing here?"

Finral ignoring all etiquettes ask her straight away, " is there any magic that can make the whole kingdom forget about a person"

"Oh finral, you are here too, welcome to my humble abode"she smiles and greet finral but suddenly get serious,"and as for your question, I fear I have heard about it, though this magic is way too old, there is only one person who could help you"

Finral and Noelle eyes shine with hope.

"Its better if you not get this hopeful the only person whom I think could help you was a druid whom my ancestor met 1000 years ago"

"Wait 1000, is he dead?"Finral and Noelle asks in unison

"Most probably, but I won't be too sure. He was over 100 years old when my ancestor met him."

"Do you know his name and what he looks like" Noelle asks curiously

"Do you know where we can find him" asks Finral restlessly

"Hmmm, I am sorry I won't be of much help here, 1000 years ago he was the one who blessed my ancestor with the magic that allows the knowledge of previous heart queen to stay protected and not get lost as the time passes, but he made her forget about his name and face and all she remembered was that he settled in forbidden realm in clover kingdom."

"Such a powerful mage lives in the forbidden realm"finral and Noelle asks in Unison.

"Even if he is not living there he most likely would have passed on his divination skill to somebody else."

Finral listening to this was happy that the Hope lied in clover nation itself. He realises that Noelle was looking at the strange bell, he asked Noelle that why she was looking at it so attentively.

Noelle exclaims that the bell was giving out a sweet melody which for some reason was making her feel uneasy.

Finral tried to listen to the melody Noelle was talking about but it was useless.

Only Noelle was able to hear it, she did not know what it meant, all she understood was that something bad was coming her way.