Chapter 2: The Fourth Sister

"huh!" A girl wearing red clothes and eyes covered by a red cloth exclaims as the thread that surrounds the room faded.

"You failed" said another girl slightly younger, with similar hair colour and clothes," it is my turn now"

"If you excuse me" said the oldest among the three who look scared and had same hair colour and clothes that of the other two girls, and walks away.

The youngest smiled and seeing that even the ground on which they stood started trembling.....

Asta stands up completely confused that why everyone was hugging him. He screams at the top of his voice, and scratches his head since he could not remember anything.

"I thought you were dead" with a suspicious look fixated upon Asta Yami exclaimed.

"What are you talking about, am I not fit and fine"

Asta starts doing crunches, but Yami suspicion was still not affected. "Forget it, as long as you are alive it is fine."

Asta looks at all the members and asks where was Vanessa.

On hearing this, all looked at Asta with concern.

"Did something happen to her"

"Asta did you hit your head" Noelle asks.

"I have never heard of this vanessa, is she from Hage" Magna asks

" What are you saying Magna senpai she is part of the black bulls"

Asta looks at finral who was mummering slowly. Gordon realises he was saying Vanessa repeatedly.

Gordon asks " was she someone you met during mixer"

Before asta could say anything finral looks toward the sky and exclaims, "maybe, I don't remember but it seems as if she left a great impression on me."

As all discuss about vanessa asta is completely surprised and feels as if he was in a dream where Vanessa never existed.

"You said she was a part of black bulls" Yami stares into asta's eye and proposes that he tell Grey her description.

Meanwhile inside a cave far far away a girl with pink hair was crying in pain of loosing a good friend.

"Stop crying, why are you crying for a lowly human with no mana"

Vanessa looks up and find herself in a strange place completely confused, she takes her attack stance and asks the woman in red kimono and eyes covered with red cloth who shared same hair colour as her.

"Who are you?"

"I am the rule with which the universe works, I am the one who is blamed for everyone's downfall, I am the one, who is worshipped by none and who herself listen to none. We do what we desire we are the one who forms and break the reality. I am fate"

Vanessa is startled and knew nothing about what to say.

"You have grown up, fourth sister. Its time for you to master the skill that I gifted you so that you could replace my third sister"

Vanessa could not understand what she was saying.

"You must be confused, I have two sisters. We take our turns to play with the life of humans, I know it sounds awful, but this is our job. I made a mistake thousand years ago and could not handle it's consequences. I broke down and my second sister took the job. She was stupid and clumsy when I realised she was leading humanity to another doomsday. So I created you and gave you my power. But now that she failed to bring demise to human life, my third sister has taken the job. She is vicious and very smart she hates not being worshipped. She had joined hands with Loki to destroy the whole universe and become god of the new world that they will create together."

Vanessa was still silent and confused.

"I can understand but there's no time, I will teach you how to get stronger and....."

Vanessa, finally breaks her silence, "enough, I don't want this power you can take it back and send me back to my home. I have nothing to do in this sister busin..."

"With my power I saved your precious friends so many times, do you want me to take it back."

Vanessa widens her eyes and says,"You saved them but it was ..."

"Can't you tell I am the cat who followed you around, I did you multiple favours now it's your turn"

The woman in red got closer to Vanessa and places her hand on her face.

What followed was horrifying scream of Vanessa as her eyes melted with the oldest sister mana pressure focussed on her hands.