𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟔𝟑𝟓

Dream looked at the dead body, who soon faded away. He blinked, before sighing and going back to L'manberg. Not before grabbing her sword, and most of her belongings she's left behind though.

Somewhere rather far away, laid an unconsciousness figure leaning on a tree. She possessed beautiful y/h/c y/h/l hair, which seemed to dance in the light breeze. She wore a clean gray sweatshirt with the initials W.D in bold white letters were in-scripted. The jeans she had on were slightly ripped, and she wore simple sneakers. Her skin was translucent, revealing the oak tree through her arms. She seemed perfectly at peace, and didn't seem to be injured much. There were a few minor scars on her legs that looked to be bleeding, but it wasn't trickling. It was practically frozen. A bit odd if you ask me.

But judging by the looks of it, she seemed to be a 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭.

Groggily opening her y/e/c eyes, Y/n yawned before stretching. Her back felt awfully sore. Once she turned around, she figured out why. Who in the right mind would choose to fall asleep with their back planted on a sturdy tree? 

She had no memory travelling here in the first place though. As peculiar as it is, she couldn't have sleepwalked here, right? 

Y/n's never sleepwalked before, but judging by the looks of it; she strayed pretty far. Far enough that she couldn't recognize this place. 

The last thing she did remember was a sword plunged into her chest. She didn't exactly remember where this has happened, but she did remember a few details. 

There was grass. 

And she was walking on a wooden path.

That's it.

The girl had no idea why her memory was fuzzy, and overall got annoyed pretty quickly at it. 

Shakily getting up, she nearly did a double take. Instead of her normal- human - hand, she was greeted by one who looked pale. It was almost a gray-ish colour, and was accurately translucent. She could clearly see the green grass through it, and gosh was it creepy. 

Y/n shook her arm a bit, not believing the shocking sight before her. She wasn't quite sure how to react to this- new change? She was convinced her arm wasn't like this before, so why was it now? 

Come to think of it, she didn't remember much. 

...

Oh well.

It looked to be around dawn, since the bright sun was making it's first appearance. It was a rather chilly morning, and the girl didn't have the best clothing on for this weather. Sure, her sweatshirt did help a great deal, but the crisp wind seemed to easily pierce through it. 

Shivering and rubbing her arms for warmth, she observed her surroundings once more.

Y/n seemed to be in a small, rich with green island. There were a few animals accompanying her, but other then that she was completely alone. And truly separated from civilization. 

There were a few oak trees occupying the island, and even some lonely flowers. It looked as if humankind hasn't explored this area, or been here in a while. The trees would've obviously been chopped, and most villagers don't bother replanting them and use the saplings to make a fire. The grass was extremely long, and weeds were spread upon it. 

The ocean surrounding it was calm, and only chose to send a few waves when needed. There was a bit of sand surrounding this small land. The water was a nice tint of blue, and you could see a school of salmon rushing through the small current.