𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1168

"𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐧."

"But come on Tommy, was he really that bad looking?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Well, not really. There's a reason pretty much all the girls like him, y'know. He's ruining my chances of getting a girlfriend." Tommy pouted, before indignantly adding. "His fake personality was pretty ugly though."

"Oh great, he's one of those people? And I married him?" The respect she felt for her past self vanished at that. "I never knew I had such bad taste."

"You didn't actually marry him. Far from it, actually. From what you told me, you hated him so much you tried to avoid seeing him in general. That was pretty impossible, considering he can find you anywhere you went. I'm starting to think he was some kind of stalker." 

"Eh, he can't be that bad."

"I'm not so sure about that. He brags that he killed like, 10000 mobs-" The blond began, but was interrupted a second later.

"Like you?" The ghost teased, a smirk on her face.

"-And the ender dragon." The blue eyed boy finished, glaring at her.

"The ender dragon? That's impossible. It's still alive, isn't it?" She assumed.

"It has to be. It's pretty much unstoppable. Many people were trying to kill it, but died before they could even get the chance. I heard we have the location of the stronghold, but no one has the courage to go to the end. Especially not here, or uh- L'manberg and the Dream SMP." He recited, recovering himself from the small mistake he had uttered. He wasn't in L'manberg OR the SMP now.

"Why not? If we all teamed up, we could easily take it down." Y/n suggested, a determined look in her eyes.

"Even if we had the power to do so, we'd die before ever entering the portal. DreamXD forbade us to do so. I'm pretty sure Techno and Phil tried to get there, but DreamXD destroyed the portal. There's no way we can build a new one anyways." Tommy shrugged, retelling the tales.

"Oh, well who is DreamXD?" The ghost asked. Was he some sort of superior figure?

"He's literally a god. He's pretty much Dream, but even more godly." The blond told as they both entered Logstedshire.

"Hello Y/n! Hello Tommy!" Ghostbur greeted them once he spotted them. "Tommy, is it alright if I bring Y/n to L'manberg? I would like her to meet everyone!"

"Yeah, sure, that's fine, Ghostbur." Tommy gave them a smile, but the smile was full of disappointment and sadness. Don't get him wrong, he'd love for Y/n to see how much she meant to other people, but he hated being alone. He hated being alone again. Was it selfish?

"Thank you!" The brunet thanked, a happy smile spread across his face. He then turned his attention to his ghost friend. "Alrighty, we can leave now if you'd like."

"Certainly, let's go." She agreed, just as an idea popped in her head. "Also Tommy, is it alright if Buddy stayed here?"

"Of course." The kid nodded, feeling a bit better. Sure, he wouldn't have any of his friends to keep him company, but he had a wolf. And how cool was that? "I'll see you guys soon."

"Bye Tommy!" The cheerful ghost spoke at the same time as Y/n said. "See you soon!"

The ghosts exited Logstedshire, and happily made their way back to L'manberg. It was a bit chilly outside, and Y/n felt grateful that Annalise insisted on her bringing a sweater. The sweater was a nice knitted slipover. It was light brown, and had a few stripes the color of dark oak. Her German friend had said her mother made the sweater, and that it always gave her goodluck. The ghost was obviously not going to accept it on the spot, seeing as Annalise would probably want to keep it as a memory of her mother. But, the noirette managed to hit a nerve trying to convince her, by saying: "It's something to remember me by. I don't want you to forget about me just yet, and I won't be here forever. Have I told you about the war I'll be participating in? Don't look too shocked. I'll only be gathering resources and stuff, which is why I come here so often." Both of them then had a whole conversation about wars. Y/n was trying to convince her to not go, and Annalise was still trying to convince her to get the sweater. The ghost finally gave in with a sigh after a few minutes, and ended up taking the sweater with her.

"Do you know where to go?" She asked, breaking out of her thoughts.

"Yes, it's a bit far from here. We may need to rest a bit before arriving, but that'll be okay! We'll keep each other company!" Ghostbur announced blissfully, walking with a spring in his step. "Also, I have a question to ask you."

"Mhm, go ahead." The y/e/c eyed ghost was quite curious to know what he wanted to ask, before remembering a question that she longed to ask him as well. "Afterwards, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. Now, my question might sound a bit odd. But, you know the flower crown you have?" The brunet indicated to the crown made out of y/f/f (your favourite flower) sat upon her head.

"It was you who gave it, wasn't it?" Y/n guessed, looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

The ghost glanced back with a surprised look. "Yes, actually. How did you know?"

"Well,"

She started to explain the whole process of her receiving the plant, as Ghostbur listened attentively. He didn't believe he could feel happier than he did at this very moment. He felt at ease with her by his side, and all the old feelings he once felt with her came back in a rush. The tint of pink on his cheeks returned, as he felt warm and fuzzy on the inside. He felt awfully nervous seeing her here, but he wasn't sure why. Why was he nervous?

"And that's all I know. Was that what happened for you too?" She asked, bringing him back to reality.

"Oh! Er, mhm, yes, yup. That is correct." Ghostbur confirmed hurriedly, nodding fairly aggressively. Why was he acting like this?

"Uh, alright. Are you feeling okay, Ghostbur?" Y/n inquired, confused by his sudden change of attitude.

"I don't- actually, yes, certainly, I'm feeling very good, thank you!" The ghost stuttered, ending with a nervous chuckle.

"Okay then. But if you're coming down with a fever-" She spoke, indicating to his face which was now bright red. "We can stop for a little while."

"Sure thing, fine by me." He wiped his nose using his sleeve to cover his face, earning a confused nod from her.

The ghost known as Y/n was about to continue, before she felt a small burning feeling on her face. And before she knew it, it started to rain heavily. 

Hello!

Thank you for reading this chapter!

I hope you enjoyed! :D

Have a great day!