𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1812

Because I am in a good mood, here's a back to back chapter! :D (Basically two chapters posted in the same day)

"𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐫? 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞?"

Tommy interrupted, gazing at her with an interested look.

"Yeah! You know him?" Y/n asked, a smile finding itself on her face.

"I do, actually! He comes to visit me often." He nodded. "I'm sure he'll be glad to see you. Everyone was pretty sad you passed away. Imagine their reactions when seeing you now!"

"I hope they won't be too hostile." She let out a nervous laugh, though a bit relieved.

"They won't . . . I think. They've changed a lot, though." The blond informed, his expression darkening. The ghost was about to ask what was wrong, but he recovered the second later and changed the subject. "You know, Ghostbur told me a similar story when he was here. He was making a flower crown, and imagined you were there. He acted as if he gave it to you, and a second later the flower crown disappeared. Maybe you have the same crown."

Y/n considered it for a moment, frowning. She always tended to do that when deep in thought. "Perhaps. But how, and why?"

Tommy merely shrugged, observing the flowers on her head. "I've never heard of anything like that happening."

"Yeah. So, now that I've told you my story, may I ask why you're here? From what I heard, this place is pretty far off from L'manberg. I'd assume you went camping, but you seemed so lonely." The ghost spoke softly.

"I am not lonely." The kid stated firmly, but even he couldn't lie to himself. He was lonely. Dream visited once a week, and Ghostbur seemed to visit less and less. It was like he was being forgotten. "But, uhm . . ."

"If you don't want to tell me we can talk about something else?" She offered gently. This was probably a touchy subject for him, and she didn't want to force him to crack. She herself had her own subjects she was uncomfortable talking about.

Y/n was stood in the middle of a field, her iron sword in hand. She was face to face with a stocky soldier who held diamond armor and a diamond sword. He had an advantage. He had more chances of beating her because he had much better materials, and the 17 year old didn't even have armor.

The war had come to her home, and when the army came to her house, her mother forced her to escape right when the soldiers were at their door. The last thing she heard was a blood curdling cry, before dark red liquid covered the windows. She stood there, frozen in fear. Tears were effortlessly gliding down her cheeks, and her heart had stopped beating. The thing that made her run away, was when a soldier spotted her. He was covered in blood, and his sword was equally drenched in the same red liquid. Her body was filled with rage, and she considered trying to beat him up. But she knew she stood no chance. All she had was an iron sword, and the soldier was decked in diamond. Fulfilling her mother's wishes, she fled. She ran as fast as her feet could take her, not looking back for a second. She ran for countless weeks, and only stopped for food or to find a water source. She would've continued running today if a soldier didn't spot her. He didn't even speak a word, only charging at her with his sword pointed right at her.

Once he was close enough, she quickly dodged the attack and landed a blow on his shoulder. Unfortunately, that only caused a dent in his powerful diamond armor. The soldier gritted his teeth, and swung his sword at her arm but missed horribly. He may have had way better resources than her, but he was a horrible swordfighter. She wondered how he became part of the military in the first place. Perhaps they were running out of soldiers.