𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 1116

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮.."

"Buddy!"  Y/n suggested cheerfully, rubbing the wolf's ears. "What do you think of that name?" 

The animal just barked once, his tongue lolling. 

"I'm not so sure if that's a yes or a no." She spoke, removing her hand from the fluffy ears. "Well whether you like it or not, that's your new name."

The ghost didn't know why this name appealed to her, but maybe she thought of it for a reason. Plus, Buddy didn't seem steaming mad at his new name. Perhaps he already knew this was his new name, and he'd reply to it. 

"Buddy!" She called as her companion's eyes were fixed on the water, but Buddy paid no attention to her. 

"No, Buddy! C'mere!" Y/n tried again, but the wolf's eyes were still fixed on the water. 

Next, she tried a more stern approach. 

"Listen here you bitch. You're going to look at you when I'm talking to you, or it's going to be a rough day."

The creature's eyes lifted themselves from the ocean, and was now gazing at her. 

"That's what I thought. Now, I don't expect you to only listen to me when-" The ghost started lecturing, but was interrupted by a splash. 

"Huh? OH FUCK NO- BUDDY COME BACK!!" She yelled in panic, as she quickly threw her paddles safely on the boat and tried to gesture for the wolf to come.

He was currently in the water, his tail thrashing the water all over the place. Buddy dove down which made Y/n's panic worst.

"BUDDY! DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE!" The ghost barked, about to jump in the water. 

She stopped herself just in time though, seeing as she'd probably die if her skin was in contact with the liquid. 

"BUDDY! YOU BITC-"

»»————- ★ ————-««

Y/n sighed as Buddy shook himself, splattering water drops everywhere. Thankfully, none came in contact with her skin, only the cloth that covered it.

"Buddy." She said sternly, tuning around to look at the wolf. 

The creature tilted his head, the cod he caught flailing in his grip. After a few moments of observing each other, the ghost backed down. 

"Well, I guess you have to eat too. Must be your instincts." The ghost said, giving her new friend a light pat. "Come to think of it, I'm not very hungry. Maybe it's 'cause I'm a ghost."

The wolf only barked, and started snarfing down the fish.

"Alright, well you can enjoy that. I'll start rowing, and maybe we'll get there sooner then expected!" Y/n predicted, turning back in front and grabbing the two paddles. 

Taking a deep breath, she started paddling. It wasn't too hard, but the difficult part for her was to keep the momentum. Since of her arms were stronger then the other, it was a bit hard. But eventually she got through it, and was soon rowing away. 

Soon, the island in which she spawned in was no longer in sight. The only thing in sight was ocean. 

After a few minutes, she spotted some coral from underneath her. It was truly a beautiful sight, and a colorful one too. The corals held multiple colors, arranging from red to purple. There were also many tropical fish, which the ghost would've caught if she had a bucket. Or if she could actually go in the water. 

Come to think of it, the new circumstances there were to be a ghost was quite different then from when she was alive. Y/n knew she always had a certain fondness for swimming, and now she could barely touch it or else her limbs will disintegrate. And who knew? Maybe if she left her hand there for a while it would completely disappear. 

And what about-

Suddenly, her vision was engulfed by darkness. Y/n knew what would happen next, but not exactly. She knew this was another one of her flashbacks, but she didn't know which one. Which is why she anxiously waited to find out.

Once all the darkness faded from her eyes, she was now revealed to be in a truly wrecked environment. There were huge holes everywhere, and everything looked completely destroyed. She seemed to be beside a familiar girl. She had blonde hair, and her light brown eyes were fixed on a sight in front of her.

Curious, Y/n decided to find out what was taking up her attention. She was shocked to see two people on a once hidden- hill? 

One had blond hair, with a white and green striped bucket hat. He surprisingly had huge black wings, but one of them seemed to be a bit torn. He held a diamond sword, who was buried deep into the other person's torso. Quite a bloody sight.

The next person collapsed in the blond's arm. He had brown hair, and was wearing a coat. Judging from his expression, he seemed relived to finally die. She recognized him to be one of the people in her other memory. The one where they were all standing in front of the empty chests. But he looked way different now. If it wasn't for his remarkable features, one would've thought he was a completely different person. 

Her vision went shortly back to normal, and she was back in the present. It seemed she didn't stop rowing, because they were a great deal farther then they used to be. There was no more coral. They were probably in fresh water now instead of salt water then. She remembered reading a book where it told her that information. The ghost loved reading all kinds of books, really. 

But, she was kind of disappointed that the flashback was rather small and short. She didn't have a lot of information from that, but she'd try to organize them anyways.

First of all, she teleported in this wrecked place. It looked to be so peaceful at first, with so many shops and all. But now it was covered in large holes, and littered with dead bodies. She wasn't even sure where the dead bodies came from. 

Second, she-

Suddenly, Buddy barked, snapping her out of her trance.

She turned around, and noticed him pointing his snout at something. Her eyes followed to where the wolf was pointing, and was surprised to see a village!

Hi!

Thank you for reading this slow ass chapter!

I've decided to add a small flashback there, because mmmm flashbacks.

Also, the name of the wolf is now Buddy! :D I've been thinking of another name as well, but Buddy is fine too.

I'll end the small note here, but as always:

I hope you enjoyed, and have a great day!