𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 13k (More specifically 13312) ((Not flexing or anything 😩))

IMPORTANT 

Judging by the title, you can probably tell this isn't the NEXT chapter in the book. (I just wrote Chapter 15 to make it a bit more organized) This is more in the future, and I would like to thank @bubbagumz for suggesting this idea! Also, I recommend watching Tommy's VOD before reading if you haven't already, because I wasn't exactly very good at the descriptions. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

It was a rather gloomy rainy day today. The sky was the color of coal, apart from the small collection of stars that twinkled from up above. The droplets pitter-pattered on the roofs of nearby buildings, creating a relaxing sound effect. Puddles were being made, perfect for splashing. Y/n didn't have the time to really enjoy that though. She was currently standing in a well built tower, along with three of her friends. The atmosphere was pretty tense, making the ghost feel quite uneasy. Tommy had just called all four of them to meet here, and she didn't have the slightest clue why. All she knew was that it was something to do with the prison and Dream. She assumed the kid wanted to end Dream's life after all. It wasn't very hard to guess that, since she did hear snips of him muttering to himself. Tommy had seemed pretty tense when thinking about that, so she decided not to mention it. She now felt like she should've asked. She glanced at her friends beside her, and wondered what they were thinking about at this time. Tubbo had his eyes glued to the floor, deep in thought. He wore a slight frown, and his mouth was parted in a thin line. She was pretty sure he knew more about the 'plan' then she already does. It made her feel fairly worried for him. He already has lots of stuff to worry about already, and the plan may just be adding onto it. Turning around she spotted Ranboo, who looked to be rather nervous as well. He was pacing the floor, the sounds of his footsteps adding to the small silence. His red and green eyes were focused on the oak floors too, but every now and then he looked up to the entrance, expecting Tommy to come. Compared to all three of them, Ghostbur didn't look the slightest bit worried. He was calmly sat down, and was scrutinizing the rain drops outside. He was probably hoping it'd stop so he could go find Friend. Speaking of Friend, he was still tied up to the pole where he had left him. The rain didn't seem to disturb the creature, as it continued grazing as if it was a normal sunny day. Speaking of companions, Buddy was near too. He was having the time of his life in the waters, swimming and splashing about. He reminded her of how she was when she could actually touch the water without melting. Swimming was one of her favorite pastimes, and unfortunately she couldn't do that anymore. Having nothing else to do, she studied the melancholy weather from the window. She wasn't a huge fan of rain anymore, but that didn't mean she couldn't admire it. Y/n remembered how much she enjoyed walking in this kind of weather, splashing in as many puddles as she can. But, that was years ago. When times were simpler.

A sigh could be heard, and it took her a moment to realize it was her own.

"Y/n, are you alright?" A concerned voice asked, obliging her to turn around.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks Ghostbur." She smiled thinly at the ghost before diverting her attention back to the window yet again. "I just wish Tommy would hurry up."

The more seconds she stood by waiting, the more anxious she became. What was Tommy planning, and why was he taking so long?

As if on cue, a loud voice was heard from outside. "Hello?!"

Everyone spun around, and was relieved to see the exact person they were waiting for. He was walking down the path with a serious expression. That was a change. But, even he couldn't hide his nervousness now. His worries only added to hers.