𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ⇁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

I know most of you were expecting this chapter to be where Y/n meets Revivebur- but it's not. Here are the reasons why :D

- Holy shit- writing it took WAY longer than I thought. I'm at 7241 words, and I'm only done writing 18 minutes out of 55 from the video I'm using as a reference. 

- Someone in the comments said I should post the chapter after Y/n meets some of her friends, which is what I shall be doing. (Which is in 5 chapters, I believe)

I'm sorry for any inconvenience! I hope you're not too mad. ;-;

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1670

"What about we make our own building?" Wilbur proposed, his lips set to a thin line.

"Maybe, but we need way more practice then." Y/n shrugged.

They were currently trying to discuss where their business 'factory' would be to make the time pass quicker. Wilbur had the marvelous idea of making a flower crown business because most people in the village didn't know how to make them. Plus, they were really pretty and both of them could make a living out of it if it worked out. They were trying to figure out what to do for a good 40 minutes.

Suddenly, a bright, warm ray was projected into their faces. The kids rapidly spun around, and were delighted to see that the weather was no longer droopy. Instead, it was the complete opposite. The sun was shining brightly, as the smell of fresh dew lingered in the air.

Y/n smiled, and turned to look at her best friend with a knowing look on her face.

"Where's the axe?"

"Alright, which one do you want me to chop?"

The kids were presently in a wide spruce forest, with many trees in view. The occasional scuffle of a fox came by, but other than that, the wind howling was the only thing heard by both of them. Y/n was the leaning on the stone axe, who's sharp edge was dug into the ground.

"Try that one." Wilbur replied, pointing to a medium sized tree with a solid bark. It wasn't as tough as some logs, but it would probably be a challenge.

"Okay. Prepare yourself." She smirked, yanking the axe off of the ground and walking to the tree.

She adjusted her grip on the axe, before lifting in up in one great action. It was suspended in the air for a few mili-seconds before the girl spiked it deep into the log. She continued the process, making critical hits almost every time. Once the tree finally gave in, it gave a small squeak before collapsing. The tree landed with a loud thud, creating a gust of wind to go in their direction.

Y/n's face turned red from the cold as the wind blew at her face. Once the flurry was finished, she turned victoriously around to face Wilbur.

Her pride only deepened seeing his face. It was one of pure astonishment, with a small hint of regret.

"Not so sure now aren't you?"

"Y/n? Y/n..!"

Once again, the ghost was snapped out of her thoughts.

"Huh, what?" She spoke dumbly, shaking her head a bit as she turned to Annalise.

It seemed she had just gone through a small flashback again. It looked to be a pretty positive one, seeing as there were no parts she would call bad or negative. Plus, now she knew a new name!

Wilbur.

The question was: was he part of her home? She wasn't sure.

"I was asking where you wanted to go? Maybe I know where your destination is, and we can just go there now." Annalise repeated, raising her eyebrow.