Affiliation

[Pic Credit to twt account @rooooca1 and edited by nandytae]

After a long time frame of 4-5 hours, Taehyung finally opened his eyes. He shifted his position but found himself surrounded by the tight hold of two muscular arms. He moved himself only to face Jeongguk's beautiful features. The closed almond-shaped eyes, long eyelashes, his bow-shaped lips, and a very cute mole at the bottom lip. A round yet prominent jaw, the more he explored his face, the more he found him attractive. Oh, how bad he wanted to be with him. Only if, they both were not what they were supposed to be. Only if, they were someone normal. They sure break loose all the rituals just to be together. But breaking the rules of Heaven and Hell is not something you can escape with a single apology. On top of that, Jeongguk got the highest authority in heaven and Taehyung was the son of Satan himself. It was just... not possible.

'Only if...only if, the situations were different, only if, we were not whom we were supposed to be, only if. Would our situation be a bit different then? Would then it be easier to live like this? Would then holding you like this, something so much to ask?

Taehyung sighed and tried to get himself out of the hold. The subtle movement made Jeongguk out of his sleep. They both looked at each other and Taehyung's cheeks blushed in a tint of pink.

"Let me go. I have to leave for hell. It's not like sleeping with you will change anything." Taehyung said while trying to get up only to be pulled by a harsh grip on his wrist. 

"You are not leaving anywhere. You are a sinner and you are not supposed to roam freely on earth like this, creating people's life in misery." Jeongguk said his voice dark and low.

Taehyung smirked in amusement. He pitied himself for the state he was in.

"You really think, It's easy for me to come inside the heaven and also roam around the earth in between people I barely know. It's easy for me to suddenly getting called a sinner when I never once in my life hurt a single fly out there. Do you think I really want to go to hell and want to live like this?" Taehyung blurted out. He pushed Jeongguk and stood up.

"No, it's not. I never wished for such a life, my lord. I never once asked for making me the son of Satan. I never wished to not commit a sin. I never wished to fall for a godly creature." The words just came out of his mouth before he even realized it.

Jeongguk was in a state of trance. He always hated devils from the depth of his heart. He always taught the angels to hate devils as well. Never once in his whole life, he thought that he has to reconsider his words.

"What do you mean by not commit a sin? You are a devil, right?" Jeongguk said.

"I am different. I am a devil, but I don't have the power to hurt people. I am a disgrace to my father. All of my brothers and sisters grew up to the sinister demons. But I never able to. It's not like I never tried. I even got appointed to the most experienced master in hell. But nothing worked. There are a million times when they even sent me to a deserted island as a punishment. But nothing seems to work. I am not capable enough to perform a sin." Taehyung said while tears started falling out of his eyes.

Jeongguk sighed watching the view in front of him. Never once he thought that someone can cry for not be able to perform a sin. Isn't this something he should be happy about?

"Why do you want to commit sin? I mean it's okay even if you are not. It's not like the feeling of killing or hurting someone is good." Jeongguk said tried to make him feel better. 

'But why am I even trying to make him feel better. I should've been capturing him by now and prison him in heaven.' He was sure in a huge conflict between his own mind and heart.