BREAKER

Fan art of Jimin made by Nandytae...
Yeah that's me. 😁😁

As we all learned in the rules class that was taken by the lust God Jeongguk himself. ‘The deity who falls in love with a devil is punished by the Trifling Sin and most probably they lose their right to return to heaven until they were forgiven or they turned into Breakers.

Breakers are the set of deities and devils who are known to be those who abide the laws of heaven and fall in love with a person of another celestial world. 

In case of Heaven, they most likely removed their authorization to be welcomed in heaven again. But in hell, as we know it is the place for sins and cruelty. The breakers were allowed to give shelter. Until they got their notice for the return period. 

But [why on this earth there are so many butts… oh I mean, Buts here.😋😋]...

It completely depends on the devils as how they treat the breakers. They may give them the most beautiful shelter or maybe they give them a room full of hungry dead rats. It's completely up to them. It's a good thing but at the same time its scary in its own way. Cause No one want to be a Breaker in the celestial world as it would only give the devils to let out their anger and frustrations on poor deities and angels.

Then what was this white room in the eerie castle. Where Satan king went just after his threats and warning session with the young and his beloved prince.

“I went out on him again.” The satan king confesses in front of the person.

“It's okay, he will learn. He is just born this way.” A sweet, soft and melodious voice echoed in the room making the Satan king melt and made his way toward the person with a smiling face.

“I am afraid… what if… what if….” He was cut by a soft pair of lips colliding with his chapped ones aliving them again. He almost sighly relaxed in the soft embrace of her beloved wife and also Taehyung’s mother.

“He will learn. But please don’t push him more. Let him learn slowly and make him explore that way he will learn better.”The voice of her lovely wife sent an unknown confidence and support in him and he sat up while leaving the luscious leisured space of her wife and bid a goodbye kiss before leaving her.

The Satan king walked with dominating steps towards the throne and called one of the slaves.

“Go and call Taehyung’s trainer in front of me right now.” The devil king announced in a voice dripping with fume and anger and authority. The once smiling and relaxed king is now gone. That’s why I said he is like that with only Tae and his mother.

And he didn’t need to repeat himself when the second moment the Trainer was presented in front of him almost dragged by his slaves and thrown in front of the legs of King.

“Oh powerful devil king… Mercy, please mercy on me. I am apologizing for all the virtue I’ve done mistakenly. I have my head in all your loyalty. Please king spare me.” 

The whole devil ministers were looking at the terrified Trainer as no one knew what the fellow being  did, such that he was crying his eyes out in front of Satan king.

Satan smirked at the trembling figure almost pleading for his life but he didn’t even say anything yet. Well, that’s what we call the power of death god.

“You’ve done nothing. You have your head. Now get up, before my sword itches-up to chop it off your head.”

The trainer immediately sat up. Hands still in a pleading position. 

“I want some change in Taehyung’s training.”

“Yes, my king, he is given the bestest training to create sins.”

“Yet he can’t make a simple mistakes yet.” The king almost growled while his eyes turned wide and red in anger.

“Mercy king...Mercy… I will make sure to level up his training to a more hard level.”

“No…” The satan king said.

“Huh!!”

“Take him in the immortal world and make him use his powers there on the people.” The satan said while rubbing his temples thinking of improving the condition of his son.

“But, sir he is still learning and by the level he achieved its dang…”

“Did I ask your point of view?” The satan glared at him warningly.

“No…Demon king. I am apologizing for opening my stupid and useless mouth.” The trainer bowed in front of demon king and bid his farewell after the heated discussion full of blood, sword, deaths and his head took place a while ago.

He went off from there and reached to the young prince’s hall.

“Prince Taehyung,” Taehyung looked up from the mirror while combing his silky and soft hairs.

“Yes, Teacher.”  With that he stood up from his position and bowed in front of his trainer.

‘How come he is the blood of the same person whom I just met a while ago?’ The trainer mumbled and then said, “Its time for checking your progress.”

...
Author-nim here,
Happy Jimin day to all of you.
I am so happy that today is my mochi's birthday. That's why I thought of blessing the writing section of this book with a new chapter.
I actually finished up watching Angels of death anime.
It was a horror fiction but I don't know why it didn't look that horror though more look like a mystery romance kinda.

But who cares anyway.
Let's celebrate baby mochi's birthday by sending him lots of wishes.
I know it's almost ended in Korea but it's still 13th of October here so I guess I am gonna celebrate his birthday.

🥳🥳