Skepticism

Taehyung walked inside the hall, walking downstairs. The castle was decorated so beautifully. He felt his chest clench looking at his father, although he never showed his love in front of anyone but deep inside he knew his father loved him and it felt really bad to hide things from him, but it was not like he is going to understand. He took a deep breath and smiled the best way he can pretend in front of everyone. He can sense all the lusty eyes of demons and devils that worked under his father. Some of them were really pervert and they always tried to find a way to get into his pants. It used to feel really weird at first, but now he was really used to the situation. He went toward his father.

"Dad!" He said. "Taehyung-ah, you don't have any idea how happy you made me today. I am really happy for you. I know it was really hard for you to do that cause you are just special. But still, you tried, that's the only thing that matters.

"Anything for you, Dad" Taehyung smiled hugging his father. Even if it's a lie, his father is happy and he can do anything to make things remain like this. He walked towards the drink area, gulping the cold liquid to finally let go of his stress piling up inside his head.

"Taehyung-ah, congratulation."

"Jin-Hyung," the younger beamed looking at Seokjin, he was not Taehyung's real brother but they both met in the medical department of hell. Just like Taehyung, Seokjin was also a healer. He liked to heal demons. He also worked as a doctor in the Human realm secretly. He just loved his work. Taehyung was like his young brother. He was always so curious and eager to learn about new medicinal research, which made the elder admire the demon. There is something inside Taehyung that made him special and lovable than any other demon inside the whole hell. The younger was simply an eye candy. His cute way of talking and making his way to someone's heart is just astonishing.

Seokjin was like a brother-friend to Taehyung, to whom he can share anything. There is nothing that Taehyung ever hide from Seokjin. He never judged Taehyung for anything, but he sure scolds Taehyung at times, when he thought the younger needs to be corrected. He loved and respected the elder a lot because of that.

"Congratulations, I heard you Finally sinned. Seems like the majesty is really happy about his younger son's achievements. I never even saw him happy like that even when Baekhyun and Jaewon committed their first sin." Seokjin said while glancing at Satan and then back at Taehyung. "Well, the topic of the day, no one discussed but my curious mind can't help." Seokjin giggled. "Tell me, What kind of sin you committed?" Seokjin said finally plopping down next to Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his throat getting dry and spine turning cold in that question. He was really afraid and it would be an understatement if he never thought of this coming. He fiddled with his robe, thinking of ways to avoid the question. Seokjin saw his expression and thought maybe Taehyung was not comfortable speaking about it. "It's fine Taehyung, you can tell me once you are ready. And trust me it's really okay. I have seen demons performing all types of sin. I am pretty sure your's will be the most normal one." with that Seokjin squeezed his hand and left him.

Taehyung released a breath he didn't know he was holding all this time. He ordered another drink to cool his mind. "You are one ethereal beauty, would you mind dancing with me?" One demon came, he was not bad-looking but Taehyung was simply not interested. but he just can't say 'Fuck off' so he chose a kind way. "I am sorry, I am not in a mood." He smiled and turned his back. "Don't you think it's really rude for a slut like you to act like this?" Taehyung's eyes frowned.

He looked at his father, thankfully he was busy talking with some Mayors, or else this person would have been fried in the hell hole. "Excuse me" He turned "What the hell you just said?"

"I stated the fact, with the way you are dressed and walking. I am sure you are just looking for a really good fuck." Taehyung stood up from his seat, his expression turning into anger "I think I am pretty clear that I don't want to dance with you, that's why I said no, and also you are no one to decide whether I want to have sex with someone or not but that someone is definitely not you. If you don't want yourself kicked out from here with that petty brain of yours. I suggest you to find someone else." Taehyung pushed the said demon and walked out of the balcony.

It was silent there, all dark and only the red moon. The air was cold but the silence helped her calm down. It was not the first time anyway. He heard things like this many times. Some demons said these behind him while some were in front of him. It always made him cry and leave that place, he was just so fragile that he can not even imagine fighting.

"Son, what are you doing here?" a soft voice came from behind.

"Mom," he turned around feeling a bit good seeing her. She used to be the angel of healing in heaven. Angel Kore walked toward Taehyung. Now that Taehyung saw Jeongguk, he can really see the resemblance. Golden eyes and a soft look with that soft smile. Just by looking at her, anyone can forget their sufferings.

"What happened, son, someone said anything to you?" Kore softly checked her son, her eyes frown in worry. "No... No mother, no one said anything. It's just..." Taehyung looked at the crowd. "just too much. Seokjin hyung told me, Dad didn't even celebrate like this for Baekhyun and Jaewon hyung. It's just making me feel really uneasy." Kore smiled looking at the innocence in her son. She understood that Taehyung might felt uncomfortable like this.

"Don't think too much, your dad is just happy. We were worried that we might not be able to keep you here for a longer time, cause the demons started making rumors of you not being a demon, and also they thought you are going to be a breaker. But look you just made their thoughts shut. That's why your dad is throwing this huge party." His mother said.

"But mother, what's wrong in being different, Why can't everyone accept me the way I am. I never want to commit a sin. I hate to even hurt the flowers. You are also an angel and never committed a sin, but you are also here." Taehyung said.

"It's not completely true, Taehyung-ah. I committed a very huge sin, because of which I am accepted in hell." Kore took a deep breath. "I have to break the laws of heaven so that I can live with your father. Loving someone from a completely different realm is a huge sin, A sin that eliminates every limit. You are basically an outcast in your realm. No one can talk to you or love you, parents, relatives, friends, best friend " There was a hint of tear that collected near her eyelids. Taehyung realized he might've asked something inappropriate, "I am sorry mom, I should've not said it like that. I am sorry."

"No, Taehyung, you don't need to say sorry to me, You deserve to know about your mother. Well leave it, Tell me, how was your first experience sinning?" Kore asked Taehyung. He felt his cheeks heating up, "It's not something to discuss, mother. It's just a sin, anyways." Suddenly it reminded him of Jeongguk.

"Taehyung, you know you can tell me anything," Kore said to her precious son. She doesn't know but something inside her kept telling her something is not right. She left her son. Taehyung sighed. He was almost about to spill it. But something told him, it might not be the very best time. He turned his back internally saying bye to the red moon and walked inside the party.