Follow Him

[Pic Credit twt account @rooooca1and edited by me 😁.]

"L...Lord...You are a God. Y...You... A-Are y-you f-from heaven?" 

"Yes, I am from heaven. I know it's not a type of information that anyone can digest easily but,..." with that Jeongguk loosened his hold onto Taehyung and clicked his fingers. Within a moment, large white wings came out from the back of the heavenly male and his eyes turned golden yellow. His muscular frame now illuminating more light than last time. The daze almost blinding Taehyung but it was so beautiful. Beautiful than any of the last thing he ever came across with. He sure heard about Gods and their stories from her mother and unheard conversation of demons. He also heard that they always prefer to wear white cause it shows their purity. But this is real. He was looking at one of them in front of him. He was not scared but more like he was curious. 

Jeongguk clicked his fingers and then he finally came back into his normal self. He opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung who was still admiring the features he just got stumbled upon. It was like he just looked at the most enticing thing he can ever find. 

It was beautiful, His aura was beautiful, Jeongguk was beautiful. He always heard the criticism and hatred-filled stories of Gods but he was now facing one and he was deathly bewitched.

"What are you thinking?" Jeongguk said cause he was unable to figure the thoughts of the feminine featured male. He somehow finds it really difficult to read the thoughts of the blue-haired male. 

"You... why did you reveal yourself in front of me?" Taehyung said. Jeongguk sure expected a lot of questions from him but somehow the male in front of him kept doing things that are really unexpected even to him.

"I want to take you with me. I want you to come to my Ardor mansion and be mine forever." Jeongguk said while holding Tae's hands very tightly and he looked at him so fascinatingly. He just can't help but keep imagining himself filling that pretty male every day and make him his. It's sure not only about sex but then again, It's all about sex. It was what he yearned for in his whole life. The good and perfect orgasm. The only thing for which he always lacked. 

Tae looked at him and then their enveloped hands. His heart was beating like crazy. He wanted to be with Jeongguk as well. He wanted to kiss and loved like that every day. He also wanted to wake up next to his lover, not his empty red silk bed. He always looked at his Dad and Mom from afar the way they loved each other, the way they looked at each other, the way their presence seemed extremely perfect to him. He just wanted someone like that. And when Jeongguk kept saying words like that. He just can't help but felt giddy.

But, he heard many stories about how there are Gods who despise demons from their deepest cores. He just hoped Jeongguk is not one of them. But asking him right now is a bit dangerous. He was almost clutched inside the large arms of Jeongguk and also he can't just let Jeongguk have his way with him in mere 10 minutes of interaction. So he did the thing that he found right to do at a times like this.

"Can you please...?" He tried removing Jeongguk's hands.

"Oh...yes of course." Jeongguk loosened his hold. Taehyung move back and walked near the riverside and dressed himself covering his body. No way in the hell he can let Jeongguk know about his existence, at least not now.

"Where are you going?" Jeongguk said afraid he might terrified the pretty boy. Only if he knew he was just inviting the deepest misery in exchange for the freedom of his solicitation. Taehyung is sure gonna be the biggest beautiful blunder he is gonna be involving himself with.

"I need time...to think. I just can't come up with you just cause you want me." Taehyung replied sassily and zipped his gown and walked into the woods.