Unveiled Storms

[Pic credit to the rightful owner]

Present Day

Taehyung looked at the mirror, recalling the past events.

After Jeongguk left, he felt alone again, kept thinking about Jeongguk's words and also thousands of outcomes that can happen with that decision.

He sighed umpteenth time, knowing things can't be helped. Cause despite this unknown effect of Lust God on his soul and body, his charming words, and his healing aura. He still... still can never think about leaving his family. His dad, mom, hyung, all were so good with him. Even though he had to go through punishments for not performing a sin but they never out-casted him. They had hopes, every parent has them from their child and it's completely fine as well.

They gave us birth, they have the complete right to set expectations for us. And just because of the greed of being with someone, we can't leave our whole world. Right?

'Mother was strong, I am not. She was able to leave heaven cause Dad was there to marry her and Jeongguk, I am not even sure if he's serious or just making fun of my flustered state.'

He always convinced his heart with this thought every morning since that day. He showers himself in the hot water and always makes sure to wrap the thighs with extra cloth cause even in mistake, they shouldn't be revealed.

His life slowly started to set in place. He went to Jin hyung and the medical office to treat the devils and learn about medicines.

He used to spend a lot of time in the book office, reading the past trivial fights between God's and Devil's. It made his heartache every time but something that's done is done already. We can't just dwell on the past and forget the present.

One day, he was just walking on the lawn and suddenly his steps come to halt, two demons were talking, he stopped and hid immediately to listen to them.

"These God's think so highly of themselves. It's not like I purposely went in front of that angel. They all just had to act like we are untouchables." Devil one said.

"They are the ones who should be bowing in front of us." Devil two said.

"They don't follow the time limits and expect us to remain in ours, especially the higher-level ones. I hate them all with my guts." Devil one said.

Taehyung's heart sinks a little deeper. He was about to leave but then the aforementioned made him halt in his steps.

"You are lucky, it was not that Lust God. Angels are easy to avoid but Jeong..." The other devil immediately hushed the second one.

"Hush!!! Are you crazy? Do you want both of us to die by Satan? If he even sensed that we mentioned his name, he will kill us." Devil one said.

"Anyway, it's better to avoid him, I heard from someone that the last time he came across with a demon, he turned him into ashes." Devil two said.

"Yes, yes it's true though, I also heard about that... There is a reason why he is known as the only God who hates devil's from the deepest core of his soul."

Little did they know, they were not the only ones who shivered at the thought of facing an angry Jeongguk.

"It's all because of her... If she just controlled herself back then and accepted her fate, things would've been different. " And Taehyung doesn't need words to realize whom they were talking about.

But how can it be related to Jeongguk?

...

Taehyung can't able to sleep the whole night. Scary images of angry Jeongguk, flames oozing from his nostrils, angry red eyes, and both hands full of fireballs. It was a scene that made Taehyung whole body shrink and squeezes into a ball. He was really scared.