Epilogue

Taehyung and Jeongguk landed in the riverside where they met for the very first time. It all started from there. Taehyung looked at the place with a comforting smile on his face.

"I knew you will like this place," Jeongguk said while kissing his forehead.

"Why here though?" Taehyung asked. 

"There is something I planned for you but I need you to wait here until I prepare it to look presentable," Jeongguk said and Taehyung smiled looking at his eyes. Whenever Jeongguk gets excited about something it always shines like that. It contains depth and void but at the same time if you look closely you can see so many emotions in them that can become overwhelming for anyone. 

"Alright, I'll wait here," Taehyung replied with a smile. Jeongguk was so warm and it felt the same in his embrace as well. 

With that Jeongguk left him there and disappeared in thin air.

Taehyung sat down near the tree. He took his time to observe the feelings and emotions that are currently going inside him. It's been so long since he felt free like this. A feeling of independence, a feeling of finally not letting others' emotions control him. He is sad about the past but he also promised himself that with the future awaits he will try to become a warm person just like Jeongguk. He will not be going to let stupid things bother him anymore and he'll never make baseless assumptions over anything or anyone. He was right all along even when the day he turned that flower and also the same day he saved the grandma. 

It suddenly reminded him about the bluestone that she gave him. [From the chapter- Mistake] It's still with him. He created a necklace and used to wear it as a lucky charm. Now that he thinks, Everything changed the day this blue stone entered his life. It was chaos but it was all for good. He recalled her words...

"This stone is lucky. Always keep it with you and it'll help you find the right way.

He smiled looking at it. Seems like it really did.

"It's ready." His thoughts were interrupted by Jeongguk. "Come. I am so excited for you to see it." Taehyung chuckled as Jeongguk pulled him softly. "I don't see it, where is it?" Taehyung said.

"Not here, it is in heaven. Let's go." Jeongguk said. Taehyung's heart started beating rapidly. He is still not confident enough to face the angels and Gods of heaven. Jeongguk sensed his tension. "Don't worry, as long as I am with you. I won't let anything happen to you. I won't let any finger pointing at you." And that's it... there is nothing more left there for him to know. He believes him.

"Yeah, Let's go." with that Taehyung and Jeongguk landed at the main entrance of Heaven. Jeongguk's land. The deity realm.  

It was beautiful, white and gold. It was so big and cloudy. There was no hint of dirt anywhere. It was the purest place in his memory he had ever seen. Jeongguk walked inside the entrance. Taehyung stood there, scared to take his next steps. What if, he gets eliminated the moment he steps inside. He is scared.

"Here... Hold my hands. Come inside. Come with me. " Taehyung looked at Jeongguk as he said those words. He raised his hands and held him tightly and took his first step inside Heaven. 

He surprisingly didn't get eliminated. He was there inside the God realm and alive. He smiled emotionally while hugging Jeongguk. "God, I was so damn scared."

"I know... I know, I know everything." He gently patted Taehyung's head to console him. They walked inside the realm. Jeongguk showed him the mortal bridge, the garden of Eden, rivers of heaven. He showed him the place of different Gods and also the place where they recruit angels. They both were on their way to Ardor mansion, suddenly a deep voice stopped them.