Losing Game

"What are you doing here?" was the first thing that Taehyung asked, voice as low as possible.

"Is that the way you should welcome me after the lustful encounter we shared? Come on, Taehyung, this is not the way to treat your sex partner. I did a very good job in that part and if you forget already then I don't mind showing it again." Jeongguk said while winking and a cocky smirk playing on his face.

"How come you are here? How did you even get inside my room? More importantly, how did you even get inside hell?" Taehyung said, his nervousness and curiosity peaking over his mind.

"I promised you, that I'll come when you call me," Jeongguk said while checking Taehyung's room. It was really clean and... red. Taehyung's entire room was covered in red silk. Curtains, furniture, sheets, rugs everything was red. A thought traveled in Jeongguk's mind making him smile, 'A red place in Heaven' since it was thought, he shooed it away. But come to think of it, he won't mind either way.

"I never called you, Jeongguk." Taehyung almost shivered at the thought. His father will kill him or anyone if they dared to speak about any deity in the castle let alone call him.

"But you did call me, or else why would I be here? " Jeongguk said, "That's not fair Taehyung. First, you call me, and then you don't even accept it. Is that the way you demons are? I am not sure about others but I thought you were different." Jeongguk made a pouty face showing how much it hurts him.

Here Taehyung started to recall his whole day as to when he called him, and suddenly it clicked.

The book office. [I know, I can use Library but since it needs to give an ancient vibe, so...]

Jeongguk can never come unless Taehyung asked for him or things that can be related to him.

His Scar...

The Chants he summoned while finding the reason, was not only for the books, it was also for the answer. An answer, that can be in any form. Papers, pebbles, persons, or even... it's creators.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk. 

He raised his eyebrow at him signaling as, what?

Taehyung came in front of him. "Cover us."

"You mean here, Hey, I was just joking when I told you about that sex thing. You know we don't have to do that in your home unless.. "

"Just cover us with the shield, " Taehyung said looking at Jeongguk with boring eyes.

"Okay... " And with a click of his hand, they both finally covered in his shield.

Taehyung went towards Jeongguk and snapped his finger. Soon a chair appeared beside him.

"Sit," Taehyung said. Jeongguk never took orders from anyone and demons were not even on the list. But the way the blue-haired demon swaying his hips, fragile arms, and feminine frame that Jeongguk can break any second, the way he was trying to control him was unpredictably arousing.

Jeongguk did as told. Taehyung slowly started lifting his robe.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Slow down. I mean I understand you might be horny right now, cause that's what everyone feels around me. But you know we can take things slow, right? "

Taehyung ignored his words and started untying his robe.

"Or, maybe not," Jeongguk said with a sigh. "Seems like, I should've came prepared."

Taehyung ignored his words and his brown eyes looking straight into Jeongguk dark ones. He dropped the robe. Jeongguk closed his eyes.

"Hey, Taehyung I understand you might be eager, but I don't want to have sex with you in your room. What will your parents think of me? "