Sultry Gazes

[Pic credit to the rightful owner]

Saying Kim Taehyung was devastated would be an understatement cause he was beyond that. He never for the first time thought that his dear papa will abandon him for a mere thing like this.

So what... So what he can't perform a sin.

So what his every magic turned into a blessing rather than a curse

So what, the thought of hurting mere human creatures just ache his heart in the deepest core.

So what... He is not something he should be.

Can't they all just love him the way he is?

Why is it that so wrong to can't able to commit a single sin in hell? Can't it be all just fine with the fact that he doesn't like violence at all? He always liked treating people. Even when injured demons came back from war, he personally comes to the castle infirmary to treat them.

Oh, how good it felt when he used those sweet voices and boxy smile to take care of them and help them get well soon. He loved that job but instead of that, he is here now...

In earth

Yes right now, Kim Taehyung was on earth while sitting below a tree masking himself in human form, playing with grass, and adoring some white flowers with a pout.

He unknowingly chose a quiet place for relaxing cause he was so stressed with all the amount of things that happened recently around him and on top of that the curse

He unknowingly chose a quiet place for relaxing cause he was so stressed with all the amount of things that happened recently around him and on top of that the curse. The crying face of his trainer who once taught him so dearly got killed in front of him. His pleading voice kept echoing in his ears. 

"Taehyung...TAEHYUNG!!! Save me... Please save me."

He sighed while massaging his temples. He stood up while walking toward his way to the river. He lifted his silk cloth squatting on the corner while flapping his bare legs inside the water. Very soon, small fishes came near his legs and started jumping while splashing some water on him, which made him giggle. Many beautiful fishes started to gather there while playing with the beautiful boy.

"Is he your father?" Taehyung asked one of the fishes. He nodded while flipping 360°. 

"How lucky? My father abandoned me."

"Why?" The fish spoke to him.

"I can't able to stand up on his expectation. He wanted me to do something but... But that something was so inappropriate that I have to offend him." Tears rolled down from his eyes making the fishes worried for the ethereal boy. 

Suddenly, Taehyung heard footsteps. It was coming from a distant way but still, it kept getting closer. "I am sorry guys, I have to hide." with that Taehyung ran towards the tree to hide. A tall and muscular figure made its way inside the river. Brown hair, tall figure, muscular V-shaped figure, wide back. Taehyung looked at the human being for completely 2 minutes straight. It would be an understatement if he says that he didn't like the view. He loved the view and on top of it, the aura of the guy was so captivating like anyone would be magnetized coming under his range. Taehyung was completely captivated by the sight of the godly-figured man. But despite his natural Aphrodite figure. There is something else that made Taehyung just walk toward him and hug him. He can't able to believe his own thoughts.