Devils

Eerie castle

The Most powerful devil of hell, Satan was in his dark castle. Enjoying the pleasant dance of the devil slaves who was almost going to throw them on him by only his one signal. He was smiling in satisfaction. Until a door knock interrupted his moment.

"Tsk, who the fuck got the audacity to hinder the pleasant time of mine. I swear to the hellhole if that person doesn't have a good reason for my attention. I will immediately cut his head and tell my servant to fry it." With that he rubbed his head removing the stretched lines and then allowed the slave to talk.

"Oh the most powerful in the three worlds, who can crush the entire existence of life-cycle with a single click of his two fingers" [a/n: Why I suddenly remembered of Thanos...]

Satan hummed, pleased by the praise given to him even it was a pure lie but in hell, Lie is not counted as a sin.

"Satan King, ac..actually young prince." The satan almost sat up from his comfort after listening to the news about his younger son. He rushed from the bed and went to his castle where his younger son lived.

He was fuming with anger ready to punish and throw a fit at his son but at the same time, he knows he can't able to. Taehyung is too fragile and powerless for a mere punish from the haunted ruler of hell. It might be the last thing he wanted to do to the soft boy but he can't help when his beloved son kept disappointing him.

"Taehyung!!" A loud voice echoed in the red hall where the young prince was lying in his black silk clothes, on a bed of red silk sheets, the entire room was covered in the smell of rose and rosy velvet curtains, even the floor is furnished with red carpets made of soft fur, too soft... and on top of that rose petals were covering them, scented candles and a very dim saffron lighting. It all looks so seductive but at the same time when one's eye laid on the golden-skinned male with long black and blue hair strands. It's really hard to resist Kim Taehyung's influence.

But the satan put all the thoughts aside. He was known to be the cruelest creature in the universe. But little did anyone know that he was only soft for two persons. Taehyung and his mother. He loved his younger and the last wife so much and Taehyung was the creation of their love.

But as per being his son, the young prince needs to follow some laws of hell as same as heaven. And on top of that if you are the son of Satan himself. You can't abide by the rules every time.

"Papa..." a small voice almost a faint whisper laced out from the young devil. He opened his blue orbs and saw his father fuming in anger and before he could say anything, another loud voice from his father made him flinch and consciously sat on the bed while covering his long tanned legs with the black fur blanket.

"Taehyung, what I ever wanted from you? I always completed all your wishes and never even asked you anything in return. Did I?" Taehyung shakes his head in denial.

"Then... why? WHY CAN'T YOU SUCCEED THIS TIME?" Satan king suddenly roared in his voice.

Big fat tears almost made up to Taehyung's eyes. He sat in a more shrunk way bowing his head down, knowing clearly that what is going to coming next.

"I don't know what I ever ask with you Taehyung. A SIN!!. Is it really that big of a deal?"Taehyung kept his head hung low. Not wanted to meet the fuming red eyes of a devil king aka Satan king was absolutely not sounding like his 'Dear Papa' at all.

"Taehyung look at me..." Here it comes, the thing Taehyung hates the most.

He shyly pulled up his face only to find his father who bent towards his level.

The Satan king looked towards his son and it almost looked like he will stop breathing if he don't lower his voice.

"Taehyung..." his voice now much slower and calmer.

"Son, I don't want to repeat but it will be good if you start working on your abilities asap. I don't want a useless devil in hell and not especially when that someone is my own son."

Taehyung gulped, nodding tremendously. He loved his father but he always feared with this side of his father. He always has these instincts inside of him that kept saying 'what if one day his father sends him to be fried in the burner just cause he can't commit a sin in his entire life.' He was beyond ashamed of himself.

It's true that Taehyung is a devil prince and until now we can say that this is the truth. [a/n: cause maybe there are more twists in this story then it need to. Kekeke]

"I am in continuous contact with your trainer. I hope you put more effort into your powers. Cause, I really don't want to kill you." The Satan king said warningly, and finally sat up and made his way rushing out from the rose hall, and immediately his legs made its way to another familiar 'white' room.

[a/n: Strange🤔!! I never knew white exists in hell.]

So here we go again with the new chapter. And from here I introduce Kim Taehyung also the young devil prince who isn't living up to his designation. How similar with the case of our Lust god Jeon Jeongguk. I am really looking forward to the interaction between these two. Voila...

let's meet on another chapter which I am probably gonna publish asap.