Morpheus[M]

It was worth the chance and both were so ready to take it. So that's how they ended up in front of the same river where they met from the very beginning. The reason was simple. 'It was their safest place.'

Taehyung's cheek blushed in pink. He was really having a hard time dealing with the number of stimulations he was having. But how come, How can it be Jeongguk. Out of everyone in the realm, why it had to be Jeongguk? He wanted to run. He wanted to escape and hide from the world. His head was so tangled with thoughts and emotions. He never felt like this before. His father never took him out of the castle because of his delicacy and softness and it's not like he was not the most wanted demon in hell. He got many proposals, many came in front of Satan only to get buried and died like unknowns.

Then what was so special about Jeongguk? The thing that he was not afraid of. He knew about him yet he wanted to take him. He wanted to make him his. And the most important thing, he never once judged him for his only inability. 

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung. His eyes never leaving Taehyung. Hesitant, would be an understatement. Jeongguk was beyond hesitant. It was his first time with a demon. He was confused and also afraid. Confused, cause he was not sure what's causing him to act like a complete virgin. Afraid, cause what if... what if he liked it, what if... Taehyung is the one he is looking for all of his life.

Taehyung looked around other direction, but he can feel the piercing gaze of the sex god from his back. He was so nervous. He wanted to have his first time with someone special and Jeongguk, he was... he was just someone far from special. He was an outcast, from a different realm, he always heard bad about them since he was small, on top of that, Jeongguk with his bulky and muscular figure himself looked like will eat Taehyung alive and he was still not sure what will happen if nothing really happened. What if, he still can't able to go back home. 

"Do you want to say something?" After a long inner battle, Jeongguk said. The silence was frustrating and also the way they both were acting. It looked more like they are going to accept their sins rather than having sex.

Taehyung looked at the clear river. He turned to Jeongguk. "I am scared." Silence "Me too." Jeongguk said while looking at his eyes. 

"Let's just get over with it. After that, we will never be going to cross paths." Jeongguk said.

"Never," Taehyung said but at a certain point it came out more like a question.

"Yes never," Jeongguk said. Darkness in his angelic eyes. "Why, you don't want that?" Jeongguk teased.

"Who said that? I want it. It's just," 'You are the one who actually accepted and said you don't have any problems with me being a disgust in my realm. I certainly don't want you to be like this or maybe I still want to at least cross paths with you.' words threatened to leave his lips but instead Taehyung looked at him in the eye, a sigh leaving from his soft lips. "Never mind. Let's just finish this."

Taehyung tried to move towards the river but he suddenly got pulled by Jeongguk. Their face was so close. Jeongguk's strong and musky scent filling up his senses. Jeonnguk slid his arm in his waist pulling him closer.

"If you ever feel like you want to see me just call my name. I'll be there." And it was a promise. Taehyung didn't know, whether to feel happy or feel scared. He never felt like this for someone in ages and now suddenly Jeongguk is telling him this. "What if you are lying?" A question slipped from his mouth even before he gave a thought to rethink.

"Pretty, always remember... God never lies." Jeongguk said while slowly roaming his hands on Taehyung's back.

A small yelp formed out from his mouth as he lost himself in the touch. Jeongguk's eyes twitched in amusement. "You like my touch? hmm..."