Read the whole chapter, like scroll all the way and read every word

Y/n's pov

"What's this all about?" I asked looking at the boys, trying to make it seem as if I'm completely clueless on the matter. "What's so important that we needed a last-minute meeting."

"Wakatoshi has something really important that he wants to share," Tendo said, sounding awfully excited about the matter. "Isn't that right?"

"There is a sizable difference between wanting to do something and being forced to do so," Ushijima said looking over at his energetic friend.

"And the rest of these lovely fellas have come to bear witness to the fruits of my labour," Tendo adds on, motioning his hand towards the others. "No please, proceed if you will Wakatoshi."

"You phrased that as a question," Ushijima remarked, eyes still not leaving his friend. He seemed tense and intimidating as if he were on the court and he was facing some opponents. "Does that mean you've reconsidered?"

"No no no," Tendo laughs whilst shaking his head. "I've waited too long."

"Fine," Ushijima shifted in his seat, looking across the table at us. His friends gave him slight words of encouragement. "Over the past few months, I have been messaging a girl, daily, having lengthy conversations with her that I quite enjoy. And with the help of Tendo, I've managed to narrow it down to a few girls, I am fairly certain that I know who she is but there is always doubt."

"Is this really something that important?" I asked looking around at them, as I didn't want to deal with one of Tendo's roulette games. But then again, this could just be helping in my downfall, I mean, I could come across as an asshole.

"Yes, very important," Tendo said, smiling widely. "Wakatoshi hasn't even gotten to the best part yet."

"From what I've gathered, she stubborn, clumsy, doesn't like math, loves dancing, and random photos that are quite odd. Other than that I do not have much understanding of her, she is eccentric, and I'd even go as far as to call her weird. Rough exterior, but overall playful and sweet."

I'd say that if I didn't have better control over my emotions I'd be sweating buckets by now.

"If I had to describe a girl prior to speaking to her, a girl that I would like to spend time with it's highly unlikely it would not have gone like my previous description," he said facial expression still not changing all that much. "And today is my deadline, my deadline to confess my feelings for her and ask her to come on a date I was forced to plan even though this could go horribly wrong. I wasn't all that anxious until I was informed that making a mistake could cost me a friendship, that's why I was worried to come here today."

"What a beautifully thought-out love confession," Tendo said, giving slow claps, despite the tense air. Then he slid a few slips of paper to us face down of course. "On the papers, you'll find a location, one of these papers is where the date starts off. Of course, Wakatoshi has already instructed me to whom I should give the location. He will meet one of you guys there at six in the evening tonight, no later, if he shows, you know, if not oh well."

"That's all," Wakatoshi said getting up from his seat.

"I bet he needs time to emotionally prepare," Semi laughed just the tiniest bit. "So let's hope he's picked the right one, or else he's done for."

"Guess I'll hear about today's events later on today," Tendo said, as he was the last to leave the club room.

Once we were sure they were gone, we flipped over our papers to reveal the locations we were supposed to go. The cafe, movie theatre, gym, and the parking lot and so on. Yes, a few sounded like some good date locations, but not the parking lot, which was what I got.