You are a cow?

Shortcake: Hey.

Ushi: Hello.

Shortcake: Wyd rn?

Ushi: Did you make a spelling error?

Shortcake: No, its texting slang.

Shortcake: It means What're you do right now?

Ushi: I'm in class.

Shortcake: Rulebreaker. I didn't know you were one of those types of students.

Ushi: Aren't you in class also?

Shortcake: Nah, I have a spare.

Shortcake: I'm not a bad kid, I use my phone responsibly.

Ushi: The first time you messaged me you were in the middle of a math test. And you asked for the answer to one of the questions.

Shortcake:

Shortcake: let's pretend that I didn't do that

Shortcake: let's pretend that I didn't do that. I'm a good kid, and besides the teachers could care less.

Ushi: I guess that's true. If you get caught with your phone they send you to the Student Council president.

Shortcake: Hmmm. The president.

Ushi: Yes, the teachers always get her to deal with things. Like the delinquents.

Shortcake: So I've heard... Why do you think that is?

Ushi: I don't know? She gives them more trouble, I've heard that she can be scary.

Shortcake: Yeah I've heard that too. Do you think she's scary?

Ushi: No, I've met her multiple times. She's not scary at all.

Shortcake: Don't you think she'll beat you up?

Ushi: I don't think she actually beats people up. She's only ever yelled at students who pick on others.

Shortcake: Yeah maybe if everyone knew that she'd have more friends. -_-

Ushi: Do you know her well?

Shortcake: Nah, do you?

Ushi: No, I do not know her well.

Shortcake: That's cool.

Shortcake: Wanna play 21 questions.

Ushi: How do you play?

Shortcake: We take turns asking each other questions until we get to 21.