Chapter 15

Gabriella Rodriguez

I was currently in maths class, not listening to a single thing my teacher was saying.

God I hate this subject with an absolute passion. I don't understand a single thing about it, which is why I'm always stuck inside my head, not paying attention to a single thing being said.

I was thinking about Harry, yet again. I hadn't seen him at school all week and I was too pussy to text him after what happened last week. There was something between us, I think?

Maybe not.. maybe he's just a super stressed out teacher that goes to strip clubs to release pent up emotions through sexual activities?

Bit of a stretch, but that's probably it.

In what world would he be interested in me? especially since he is by far the most attractive human I have ever laid my eyes on, he could get any person on this earth, yet here I am thinking he could be interested in me?

His student?

But something about him is just so.. magnetic? I can't explain it. He has this irresistible charm that I can't deny.

If things were to pursue.. what would that make us? Would we date?

You are definitely getting ahead of yourself there Gabbie, it was just one kiss.

I wonder what he's doing now. Why wasn't he at school?

Maybe I'll text him later, if I don't chicken out.

"Gabriella?"

A voice says my name, pulling me out of my thoughts, only to be met with the face of my clearly pissed off maths teacher.

"Yes?" I looked around and noticed no one was in class.

"Are you planning to stay here all day? I've got better things to do instead of babysitting an 18-year-old who can't focus in my class" my teacher, Mrs Radford says, sarcasm laced in her voice.

I hate this bitch.

I quickly got up, grabbing my books, saying a quick apology, but not without muttering "bitch" under my breath, almost praying she would hear.

Thankfully that was my last class of the day, so I carry all my books and make my way out the front entrance to go pick up El and Matteo. Before I could even make it past the carpark at the front of the school, I hear someone calling my name in the distance, making me turn only to be met with the handsome face of Grayson Miller.

Grayson is an attractive guy; I have a few classes with him. Toned body, chiselled face, hair styled messy in a quiff but somehow still looking perfect. Hazel eyes and a cute piercing in his ear, he's a nice guy. We have a few classes together, even though we don't speak that often, mainly small talk here and there.

"Hey, How are you?" he says, bright smile displaying his perfect teeth. The slight stubble on his face more noticeable in the sunlight.

"Good thank you, and you?" I start to walk, and he follows.

"Yeah good, good. Listen, I know we haven't spoken that much, but I'd really like to get to know you. Was wondering if you were interested in doing something later... I can pick you up?" I stop in my tracks, him almost bumping into me. Looking at his face, a somewhat timid look on his face.

I don't know whether to be surprised or not. Yeah we've spoken, and yes it's been kinda flirty?

But what about Harry?

What about Harry, Gabby? He's not interested. It's just a tiny infatuation with your teacher. Totally normal right?

"Uh yeah sure," giving him my best smile. "When are you free?", one date couldn't hurt.