Chapter 10

Gabriella Rodriguez

I had a shift at the club tonight which if I'm honest, I wasn't absolutely dreading. My boss, Smith decided to spice things up a bit and make it a theme tonight. He wouldn't tell us what it was, but he did say that our costumes were ready and hanging in our dressing room. So, at least I had something to remotely keep my mind off Harry.

I was at the cafe wiping the last table down before locking up. I grabbed my bag, and the coffee I made myself grabbing my keys and making sure all the doors are locked. The cold air hitting my skin as soon as I left making a shiver rake through my body.

I held my coat tight to my body trying to create some type of warmth for myself, walking to the club faster than I normally would. It was late, I was tired and cold. Definitely not a good mix. 

I got to the club about 40 minutes before my shift started, giving me time to get into costume and do my makeup. I put my bag in my locker, setting myself down on my vanity. I take my hair out of its bun, grabbing a brush and trying to get rid of all the knots. 

Curly hair is hard as fuck to maintain.

After about 10 minutes, I finally got the knots out, grabbing the curling iron and doing light waves. Once I finished that, I started my makeup, keeping my base makeup minimal, and focusing it on my eyes and lips. I do a light Smokey eye, and a bold red lip.

Once hair and makeup were completed, I sauntered over to the rack that had my costume on it. Masquerade theme. Nice. 

I took it out of its garment cover, eyes going wide over the gorgeous detailing. A red strapless corset covered in black lace. It had little black bows, something I wouldn't normally wear, but somehow pulled the whole outfit together. It was beautifully made, the seams clearly stitched to perfection. No doubt this would've taken quite some time to make. 

In the bag there was also black lace bottoms. Not a thong, but still quite cheeky. Sitting next to the hanger was my usual black pumps. The last thing in the garment bag was a simple black mask that would cover half of my face. It had lace detailing and on the side attached was also a long black feather making it somewhat elegant looking.

I put the corset on, instantly admiring the way I looked in it. It accentuated my bust in the best way possible and really cinched my waist in. My boobs weren't on complete display, it being somewhat modest. Well, as modest as a stripper can be. I put my pumps on, looking in the mirror one last time making sure my hair and makeup was still perfect, turning around and heading out of the dressing room to start my shift.

As soon as I was visible to the crowd, I put my best smile on and made sure to sway my hips in the most sensual way possible. I walked around to different groups flirting with the men, offering dances and trying to get some into the VIP section.

After 3 hours, my feet were aching, and my corset and panties were overflowing with cash. I quickly walked back over to the dressing room to put away the money. I instantly took off my heels, massaging my feet to relieve some of the pain. I looked at my reflection, brushing my fingers through my hair lightly, careful not to ruin the curls and reapplying my lipstick.

I was tired and I wanted to sleep but I still had a few more hours. Just a few more hours Gabby, you can do it. I reminded myself.

I took a deep breath then put my pumps on and left the dressing room. It was my turn to dance, so I slowly made my way over to the main stage. As soon as the music started, I made my way up the steps, swaying my hips. Cheers erupted from the audience, already giving me satisfaction.