Chapter 6

Before I let you continue reading...

FINE LINE WAS RELEASED TODAY!!! I was legit up at 3 am sobbing- it's a literal masterpiece.

I love every single song, but falling definitely has my heart <333

What everyone's favourite song on the album?

Gabriella Rodriguez

"You're pretty ".

I instantly wanted to cut my tongue off for saying that, maybe then I wouldn't say stupid things.

I am such a fucking idiot. He is going to think I'm an absolute dickhead.

I was too afraid to look at his face after my stupid choice of words. I didn't know what I was meant to do. Should I act like nothing happened or should I just apologize? I had no idea. I had never been in this position before.

My head was all over the place, my thoughts running wild. That was until I felt something pressing under my chin, lifting my face up. Harry had his fingers delicately pressing my chin to lift my face to meet his eyes.

"You are too" he says whispering, staring me dead in the eye. His words catching me off guard completely. My eyes widening, and the butterflies in my stomach doing somersaults.

I didn't realize how close our faces were, inches apart. I could feel his hot minty breath hitting my skin. This is so inappropriate. This can't be happening.

Neither of us trying to move. I want to kiss him. I want to feel his cherry pink lips against my own.

I slowly move closer, our foreheads touching, our noses brushing together. My eyes fluttering closed just wanting to feel his lips against mine.

I lean forward expecting to feel his lips against mine, but my eyes open instantly to see him pulling away. My stomach dropped, filled with embarrassment. Did I do something wrong?

"T-this is too inappropriate. You're my s-student for god sake" he says noticing my disappointed facial expression. He stood up, starting pacing around next to the booth tugging the roots of his hair.

"I'm s-sorry" I say barely above a whisper feeling too embarrassed to say anything else.

I feel like crying.

Do NOT cry Gabbie.

You cannot cry.

Of course I go against

There I go being a total idiot- I started crying. The tears just kept streaming down my face.

I wasn't crying because he completely rejected my kiss. Only partially. It was a build up of things. Our living situation, not having parents in the picture, struggling with finances, having to work two jobs, study, and go to school, it was just too much. I was overwhelmed with exhaustion.

Harry turned around to see me crying and quickly rushed over to my side, pulling me to him in a comforting hug.

"Why are you crying? Was it about me pulling away? I didn't mean to hurt you, it's j-just you're my student and if I get caught I could go to jai-" he rambles trying to justify himself, when he really didn't need to. I shouldn't have tried to kiss him.

"H-harry, it was stupid of me to try and kiss you. I was just feeling emotional, and you j-just showing me affection just m-made me lean in. I'm s-sorry I didn't even t-think about the c-consequences." I say in between sobs cutting him off.