t e n

PS: I updated the cast, so check that out to see what Kelly and Kayla look like !!

PIPER

Me and Theo get into the car, telling the driver the location we need to go. Which is a beach that Theo rented out, how? I have no clue, he rented it for the day for our 'honeymoon' pictures, so it'll be empty. I put in my headphones and let my music play, not wanting to talk to Theo.

Once we get there I go to the girls bathroom and change into a red bikini, but with black shorts since it's not like we're going in the water. I wait for Theo on the bench, once he comes out he's just wearing a black tank top with red shorts. His signature gold chain still on.

I look down at my gold chain, remembering the time my father gifted it to me, the times where he wasn't so mafia absorbed. When he actually cared for his family.

"Ready?" Theo asks sticking a hand out for me, a large smile plastered across his face.

I sigh before faking a large smile myself, I put my hand in his and we go into the sand. The photographer starts to take photos of us, kicking the sand at each other or Theo carrying me on his back.

(back at the hotel)

I change into my pjs and get ready to sleep, we were taking photos all day long. Then we went to a restaurant which he once again rented out, and took more pictures there.

I get into the bed, and get comfortable. Then Theo lays on the other side of the bed with us laptop. I close my eyes to try and avoid the light but it's too bright.

"Can you do whatever you're doing tomorrow? I'm trying to sleep and the light is too bright," I say.

"Our pictures look to plain, I feel like they'll know that we rented out the places, since there's no one else in them." He says, not taking his eyes off the laptop.

"Let me see." I sit up and take the laptop from his lap.

"Like I said before, photoshop. Just edit some people into the background," I shrug.

"Can you do it? I don't know how to, and I need to finish those documents." He gets up and goes to the table and starts writing the documents.

"Bastard," I mutter under my breath.

"Heard that." He turns in his chair.

"Good for you." I sarcastically smile once again, making him roll his eyes and then back to his papers.

I edit the pictures so that it seems like there's other people in the photo, now it seems realistic. I take the blanket off my legs and walk to Theo, I put the laptop in front of him.

"Good enough?" I ask crossing my arms as I stand beside him.

"Yeah, it's actually good."

"Now I'm sleeping, so shut the fuck up." I get back into bed.