e l e v e n

THEODORE

I finally finish filling out the documents for my father, I throw them into the documents desk and get into bed. I look at Piper sleeping and see a piece of hair on her lips, I move my hand and take it off her lips.

I sigh before taking my phone and walk out to the hallway. I dial a number and wait for it to go through.

"Hello?" Celia says.

"Hey Lia, it's Theo." I sit down against the wall.

"Hey babe, I missed you."

"Yeah, I missed you too."

"What's wrong? You sound disappointed," she asks.

"Remember how I told you I'd be busy this week?"

"Yes."

"It was cause I got married," I sigh.

"What?! Why? We've been dating for almost 2 years, why couldn't you marry me?" She whines.

"You're not apart of a mafia darling, that's why I kept you away from everyone."

"Do you love her?" She asks.

"What? No no, I don't. It's not an actual marriage darling, it's for the mafias sake. To combine our power."

"Oh, well that's good I guess."

"Yeah, I'll try and call you tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah okay, love you."

"Love you too."

I hang up the phone and take a second before going back in the room, when I do I don't see Piper sleeping anymore.

"Piper?" I lowly yell to not wake up other people in the hotel.

"What?" She says from the bathroom.

"Never mind." I get into bed and try to sleep for the night.

PIPER
(back home)

"You can come over, we just came back from Italy," I say to Pansy through the phone.

"Finally!" She yells making me chuckle as I put my clothes away.

"Bring Pierce over."

"Alright." She hangs up the phone.

I put my suitcase in the back of my closet and leave my room, wanting to explore this huge ass mansion. I walk down the hallway of the fourth floor where all the bedrooms are, there are 7 in total.

One is mine, one is Theodore's, one is a meeting room, one is his office. Another one is a guest room and I'm not sure what the others are. I go to the 6th one, I try to open it but it's locked, what? I ignore it and go to the last room, I open the door and see a bathroom, not sure why because all the rooms have one of there own.

I close the door and go to the third floor, where everything else was; the living room, the kitchen, and the dining room along where the front door is. I go to the second floor and it's a whole adventurous area, a whole ass arcade. A pool table, a little bowling area, and so much more shit to hang out with friends.

I go to the basement and it's all dark, I turn on the light once I reach the bottom of the stairs and just see a black hallway straight down.

I open the first door closest to the stairs and see a gym, I look at it in confusion but ignore it and go to the second one. I open it and see a chair in the middle or the room, blood all over the floor, must be the torture room.

I had one back at our house so I didn't care, the table against the wall was where all the torture devices were; hammers, knifes, blowtorch, pliers, and many more.

I see another door inside the torture but when I try to open it it's locked, this must be where they keep the guns. Theodore told me that the basement is usually locked but since nothing is on the cops radar right now it has no point in being locked.