t h e e n d

PIPER

Before I can react to what he said, my vision goes black and I'm being carried out again. I open my eyes and look around, seeing I'm in my own bed. Dressed in normal clothes. I hear dishes clanking and run downstairs, hoping to see Theo but see my mom instead. I stand at the bottom of the stairs as tears fill my eyes.

"Piper?" I hear my moms voice in a distance. She walks closer to me and says something but it fades out.

"Where is he?" I ask trying not to let the tears out.

"I'm so sorry baby," she says and then I know that it's real.

I let the tears leave and break down to the floor, my mom sitting behind me and holding me. Pierce comes through the front door and comforts me with my mom.

He's really gone?

"He's gone? He's dead?" I ask looking at Pierce.

"I'm sorry little sis," he says sadly.

"He's not gone, no, no he's not. He promised he'll be here in a week. He'll be back," I say trying not to believe what they're saying.

(a week later)

He never came back.

He's really gone..?

I cuddle up more in my bed, not wanting to leave. I grab my phone from my nightstand and go to his contact.

Theodore🥰

I press call and let it ring in my ear, after a few rings it goes to his voicemail. Tears fall out my eyes at the sound of his voice.

If I'm not answering I'm either working or I don't want to talk to you, I'll call you back later if I feel like it. Bye.

A small chuckle leaves my mouth before hitting the hang up button. All week I've been laying in my bed, I haven't taken a shower since the party. My mom comes to check up on me with Pansy and Pierce but I refuse to leave.

"Piper?" I hear Pansy's voice.

"Fuck off," I mutter pulling the blanket over my head.

"Piper, you need to get out of bed," she says pulling the cover off my head.

"I don't want to, not without him being downstairs," I whisper.

"You have to, he wouldn't want you to just sit here, let's go." She tries pulling me out but fails.

"Go home Pansy, please," I mutter and she looks at me before sighing and leaving.

I turn over and my eyes get blinded by sunlight, I get out of my bed and walk to Theo's room. Standing in front of the slightly opened door. I slowly push it open and I'm immediately met by his smell.

I walk around his room and go to his closet, taking his favourite hoodie and slipping into it. Getting a shirt I hold it in my arms as I walk to his bed, stuffing a pillow into the shirt and cuddling up with it in his bed.

I close my eyes and memories of him flashback.

I laugh at Theo as his face is covered in cake, he glared at me and the smile is wiped off my face as I run around the house.

"I'm sorry!" I yell as he chases me.

I continue running and hide behind the basement door, thinking he stopped I come out but he grabs me from behind.

"I said sorry!"

He doesn't say anything and puts his face in my neck, making the cake spread over my neck.

I open my eyes and smile at that memory, now it's all gone