t w e n t y ~ t h r e e

PIPER

I run into the hospital, pushing anyone in my way. I run up the stairs and go to the floor Pierce told me, I keep running until I see my brother.

"Where is she!" I ask panting.

"Surgery," he says hugging me.

"Where Pansy and Theo?" He asks.

"I ran, they're still downstairs I think," I say then they both appear out of the elevator with Kayla.

"Where is mom?!" Pansy yells.

"In surgery, let's go sit down," I say and we all go to the waiting room.

Pansy and Kayla sit together near the windows, Pierce sits by himself on the right wall and I sit beside Theo on the left wall.

"Where's dad?" Pansy asks.

"He didn't come, I'm pretty sure he's the one who did this," Pierce sighs.

"What even happened? You didn't say what happened," I say.

"She got shot near her heart, I was sleeping when I heard the gunshot," he says.

"That fucking bastard!" I say.

I get up but before I can leave Theo grabs my arm and makes me sit back down, I glare at him to let me go but he just shakes his head.

"No, your not killing anyone right now," he says.

"Theo, you'll be the person I kill, let me go!" I say trying to break out of his grasp.

"Piper, calm down," he says.

"Let, me go!"

"If you calm down, I'll help you with it," he says and I go still.

"Promise?" I ask sticking my pinky out.

"Really?"

"Yes! Now promise me!"

"I promise, just relax," he says wrapping his pinky around mine.

He lets go but I get up, this makes him get up and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Sit your ass down," he says in my ear.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I say.

"I don't believe you."

"Are you going to follow me?" I ask turning my neck to look at him.

"Might as well."

He lets go of my waist and follows me but Pierce asks him something.

"Are you two going to fuck?" He asks making me and Theo look at each other then back at Pierce and I gag.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I don't know what he's doing," I say and walk to the bathroom.

"She needs a bodyguard, she's planning a murder," Theo says then follows me to the bathroom.

I go inside of the bathroom while Theo waits outside, as I wash my hands the door open but thinking it was another girl I ignore it.

Until I feel hands on my waist, I turn around, ready to throw a punch but I see it's Theo.

"Theo? What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask.

"Does the thought of me fucking the shit out of you, really disgust you that much?" He asks as he moves a piece of hair from my face.

"Yes," I say jokingly.

"Oh really? Because do I need to remind you that you already fucked me? More than twice at that," he smirks.

"What are you getting at here?"

"Oh nothing, just reminding you," he pecs my lips before leaving.

"What the fuck?" I say to myself.