s i x

PIPER

Pierce and I walk down the aisle, I keep my eyes on the floor, not wanting to see anybody. But as we walk by where my family was sitting I could hear David whisper yell at me to look up. I roll my eyes and look up, the venue was actually very pretty.

I look over to the guests and see Kelly sitting with her boyfriend, Jaden, she sends me a smile which I return. I look over to where our mafia was sitting and see Kayla, she smirks as she pulls out a knife, aiming it at Theodore making me slight chuckle. I shake my head and she rolls her eyes and puts it away.

We reach where Theodore was, still not looking at him I give my brother a hug. Not wanting to pull away, he eventually pulls away and kisses my check before going to sit down. I stand in front of Theodore, finally looking at him. I look and see him already looking at me, he sends me a small smile to which I roll my eyes.

"He's watching, please behave," Pansy whispers in my ear.

(imma spare you of this)

"You may kiss the bride."

Theo leans in but I stay still, I close my eyes as our lips touch. He pulls away finally and I turn to the priest and wipe my lips with the back of my hand, I turn back to him to see him doing the same.

Me and Theo both go to our separate bathrooms, getting changed into our second outfits as everyone goes to the second ballroom for the reception.

"I hate this," I say as Pansy gives me my second dress.

I go into one of the stalls and change into the dress, it was a white dress, which reaches up to my knees but has a slit on the left side. The whole thing was skintight except for the top part, it's loose which shows some boob.

"Don't we all?" Pansy laughs.

"That's so hot," she says as I come out of the stall.

"Thanks, you choose it." I say fixing my makeup.

"I know, that's why it's hot." We look at each and start laughing.

"I'm going to miss you, no more walking across the hall to your room to annoy you," she pouts.

"You're coming to my house tomorrow, I don't care what Nott says." I grab her hand and we walk to the second ballroom.

"Mrs.Nott, if you'll come up for the first dance?" The DJ says.

I snort at 'Mrs.Nott' but I walk up to the middle of the dance floor where Theo was standing, he was wearing a all black suit. One of my hands go on his shoulder as one of his hands go to my hip, and both of our other hands holding each other. 

The DJ plays a slow song and we start to slowly turn in a circle. As we turn I see a bunch of people recording while smiling.

"Piper Nott, I like the sound of it," he whispers in my ear.

"Theo Nott pronounced dead, I like the sound of that," I whisper back. 

"Listen here little girl." He grips my hip harshly.

"It doesn't matter if our 'love' is displayed or not, it needs to be shown as actual love, so act like it." He says.

"You don't tell me what to do Theo."

"I'm your husband, I'm in charge now."

"No you're not." The song ends and I pull away from him, but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

He leans down and kisses me making everyone applaud, I push him away but not to hard for people to realize.